SEARCH THIS SITE:

GloMinerals Deluxe Kit Giveaway!

 GloMinerals is a brand I discovered via sub boxes and have since purchased at DermStore. I LOVE their products and this Deluxe Kit contains a whole range of different items.

The kit is a satin case containing a detachable plastic separator holding eye pencils, custom sharpener, eye shadow quad, mascara, lid primer, bronzer, blush, face primer, and two lip glosses.




                                                            What the winner will get:
The giveaway starts now! US entries only, please. This is the first of the giveaways that SBT will have when we hit 500 fans on Facebook. You can enter to win by leaving a blog comment, liking us on Twitter, liking us on Facebook, and by making an optional donation to a greyhound cancer research program. Thank you for being a fan and good luck!


                                                         a Rafflecopter giveaway







                                                                                            

                                                            

39 comments:

  1. The eyeshadow - Amy B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to try, especially the primer! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your site. thanks to you I now have four subscription boxes delivered monthly. I just signed up for number five. your honesty is refreshing

    ReplyDelete
  4. The whole kit looks awesome, but I think my favorite would be the eyeshadow quad -- great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The eye shadow colors look awesome. I'm not familiar with this brand... looks like I need to learn more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the kit. I think the eye liners are my favorite, though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI!! the tint base-illuminator, the eyeshadows are pretty ( Im loving the GOLD), and the bronzer score! The Whole kits pretty exciting! If I dont win I just might have to orfer some!! :)

    *Caitlin*

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the whole kit looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the sheer tint base illuminator is what I am most looking forward to trying

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love those eye pencils!! - Riann

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LUV this website!!! I want to try the eye shadows!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lid primer! i need one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mascara! I always love trying new mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The blush is my favorite item in the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like all of it but the eye shadow and the eye pencils are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for offering such a lovely and generous giveaway. My favorites are the mascara and blush.

    clogzilla(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Would adore such a fantastic set! Really adore the bronzer!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh! Fun!
    I am a lip gloss junkie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great giveaway! Am always on the lookout for new eye shadows, so most excited to see those! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. The mascara would be awesome to try!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The mascara or eye shadow would be great to try

    ReplyDelete
  22. The eye shadow quad is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  23. My favorite would be the eyeshadow

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the lip gloss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Primer! ~Misty Doy

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment doesn't need to be posted, but I wanted to congratulate you on a job well done! Great cause!

    ~Misty Doy
    Arielyn211@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh this is awesome thanks for the chance! Eyeliner is my addiction

    ReplyDelete