SEARCH THIS SITE:

Splendies Review: July 2013

 The Splendies subscription service sends three pairs of underwear out each month to its subscribers. The types of underwear will vary: Different colors, styles, and brands will arrive each month! When you place your order, you'll be specifying the size you need. If you're uncertain, you can check out their online sizing chart! The sizes available are:
-Small
-Medium
-Large
-XLarge
Splendies does not sell plus size underwear, however their sister company Volupties does, so check out their site for a plus size and curvy underwear sub!
First pair is Pink from VS. These are so cute! They're pale blue lace with a hot pink band.
White hipsters from Intimate Basics: These are very cute, loved the lace on them. It keeps the white from being plain!
Pink and white gingham cotton panties are from Vision Intimates. These were also very cute, I really liked the buttons detail on the front.
I think this sub is an excellent value since it's just $12 per month. That averages out to $4 per pair, and there is no wasted time shopping. I really enjoyed my first month of Splendies! Interested in trying Splendies yourself? The cost is normally $12 per month, but You can get your first month for only $8 if you use the code BOXTALK here: Splendies!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cute! I didn't realize that they sent VS panties too!

    Reviews Until You Drop

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so happy with it! The VS panties are awesome and the other two are really so cute as well. I was amazed at the value overall!

    ReplyDelete