SEARCH THIS SITE:

Spoilers! Ipsy August 2013 Glambag Contents List!

Finally time for some new Ipsy spoilers! As the spoilers are revealed, this post will be continually updated. The first spoiler this month is from an absolutely top notch brand, so I can't wait to get my hands on it. Warning: If you don't want August Ipsy spoilers including photos, don't keep reading....


Gorgeous Urban Decay lipstick was revealed in the preview email! Only sad thing: This is probably like the Benetint last month, meaning that not everyone will get it. Most definitely wishing to see this in my Glambag.
Official Sneak Peek #1: It's the Urban Decay lipsticks on the left and Noya natural lip glosses on the right. Look like they are cherry flavor and vanilla flavor. I am hoping super hard that I get the Urban Decay. Note: Based upon this photo, it appears that the Urban Decay lipstick is a half-size or so. Not tiny, but as you can see it's about half as tall as the lip gloss tubes. Don't care, still wishing for that! :D

Official Sneak Peek #2: Another either/or: Appears that both products are from Michael Todd (also on LBB at the moment). Items are: Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Face Scrub (sample size) and Michael Todd Pumpkin Nutrient Face mask (sample size) I think the charcoal mask looks good, but I'm pretty neutral overall on which of these I'd prefer.
Sneak Peek #3: Pixi Beauty Lash Booster Mascara: Glad to see a lash boosting product, even though I'm sort of mixed on the Pixi brand. (The primer is an oil slick for me, and polish formula --not a fan. But, I like some other stuff of theirs so I'm willing to try it.) Side note: This has GOTTA mean we can expect a pretty purple bag with sparkles right? Hoping that pretty purple background in all the pics is significant!
Sneak Peek #4: TWO of these items will be in each Glambag. Which two is, of course, down to luck (or, as Ipsy says, your profile lol) The items appear to be: Nailtini nail polish (in what looks like the shade from last month..), eyeliner (undetermined maker), blush (looks like Be a Bombshell, golden color powder (probably eyeshadow), City Color Cosmetics cheek stain, clear tube of something yet undetermined. Will update as we learn more about what the products are! UPDATE: Ipsy has stated that there will be NO repeat products in any Glambags. Therefore, if you have received that Nailtini polish last month, you won't be seeing it again in August.
Sneak Peek #5: This sneak peek gives us a preview of the bag. Purple as expected, with Ipsy insignias printed all over it in gold or yellow. Looks kinda cute...but would have preferred a purple glitter bag.
Need to get on the Glambag list? The wait is rarely more than a few weeks, sign up here: IPSY

1 comment: