Wantable is a makeup subscription box that continues to grow in popularity thanks to their customization and high retail values. For $36 monthly, they will custom create a makeup box with 4-6 full size
high quality makeup items for you (Wantable also has an excellent
jewelry box and a new intimates box that I'll be reviewing soon!)
Box contents are based upon the in-depth quiz that you complete. You're
allowed to tweak your quiz from month to month, and it's very easy to
influence what you get: The items that you choose "Love" and "Like" on
are going to appear in your box, and those you choose "Hate" on will not
appear. The more detailed you are with your quiz, the more specific and
customized your box will be, so it is WELL worth it to take a few
minutes to really consider your quiz answers.
 |
| Wantable box for October |
 |
| Cailyn Pink Kabuki brush (retail $15): This is easily my favorite item of the box this month because it is just plain beautiful. My favorite color and one of my favorite brands -- how can I not adore this brush? |
 |
| LaQa & Co Nail Polish (retail $11): This is my second polish from LaQa and I was really pleased to receive it! The color is a gorgeous gold with microglitter with the name "Chubs." |
 |
| Manna Kadar Extreme Curl Mascara(retail $29) : This is a great formula, it is super black and adds a lot of curl. My lashes are really straight, and I can certify that it actually gave me a curly look, much like what a lash curler does. Really enjoying this brand -- so far all the Manna Kadar products that Wantable has sent have been wonderful quality. |
 |
| Be a Bombshell Eyeshadow (retail $14): This shadow, in the color "Tempted," is a sun kissed coral that actually a very nice shade for use with other colors. This blends beautifully with creams and brown shades, and I've always enjoyed the Be a Bombshell eyeshadows because they are so silky soft and have some real saying power. In the swatch above, you see a swipe with no primer on the left and a swipe with Benefit primer on the right. |
 |
| Japonesque Smudger Brush (retail $14.50): This is a travel sized brush from Japonesque, my second one from Wantable. I am building up my stash of high quality brushes of all types, and I tweaked my quiz to heavily focus on tools. The fact that I got two brushes in this box shows just how well the Wantable quizzes really do work. |
 |
| A Skiiin Eye Cream sample (no retail value assigned, it's a freebie!) that I've yet to try yet. |
It is really not hard for me to explain to people why Wantable is my favorite subscription box for makeup: They are the the very best at delivering makeup that is relevant to the subscriber. I love how the quiz allows you to guide the products you'll get -- I change mine up month to month. If I need blush one month I'll tweak it to focus on that and the chances are very high that I'll get a gorgeous full size blush in a shade that matches what I asked for.
My monthly Wantable makeup boxes range around $80 to $100 retail value each month, and items come from great brands. I'm forever a huge fan of this company since they have never let me down on any monthly box. You can check them out here: Wantable!
Opinions stated in all site reviews on
SBT are entirely those of the author. SBT does not accept monetary
compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were
provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box
and products. Some posts on SBT
may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site
disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.
No comments:
Post a Comment