SEARCH THIS SITE:

September Bleu Box Review: Bleu Vintage Bleu Box Review

The September Bleu Box from Bleu Vintage is here, and I was happy to get a really great accessory this month. I really enjoy it when Bleu Box sends us a standout accessory like the scarf we got this month. This particular scarf coordinated nicely with the two jewelry items, making it even better.

The Silver level Bleu Box (the one showed in this Bleu Box review) delivers three or four items to subscribers for $24.99 monthly. Each package will contain $50 or more in product, and all Bleu Box subbers get a 10 percent discount on any products on the Bleu Vintage site, anytime. They post many jewelry and accessory items in their online store and on their Facebook page. Bleu Box also offers a Gold level Bleu Box that costs $49.99 and has $100 in merchandise.
Blue Statement Earrings: These large earrings are lightweight so no pain, thankfully. The colors are quite nice together even though I'd not have normally combined them: A royal blue and a pale jade green. I really liked the look of these far more than I expected!
Blue Dots Satin Infinity Scarf: This is a silky soft Infinity scarf bearing the Bleu Vintage label. This is my second scarf from Bleu Vintage and is definitely my favorite so far. I like that it's fairly conservative but still has some offbeat touches with the irregular dots.
The scarf can be worn several ways: On the left, you see it doubled up around the neck twice. On the right, you see it draped over the neck in one long loop.
24kt Gold Plated Hands Bracelet: This Hamsa bracelet was made in a variety of stone accent colors, but I was very glad to get the black one. I'm actually wearing this as I type, and I love the look.





The bracelet was the perfect accessory piece for my new Hamsa shirt!
Bleu Box had a good month, mainly because of the Infinity scarf. I'd say this was an improvement over last month because I'll be wearing these pieces more. Want to try the Bleu Box out? Get it here: Bleu Box!


Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.

No comments:

Post a Comment