SEARCH THIS SITE:

Best of Subscription Boxes: Holy Grail Products From Subscription Boxes 2013

For my second installment of the "Holy Grail" items I'm covering skincare favorites that I've discovered via subscription boxes, I chose two different companies that have really impressed me. I discovered the first company in Birchbox and the other in Glossybox (and Birchbox has also sampled this brand.) So, on to my skincare holy grails for 2013!

                                    SUKI SKINCARE
Sukiface Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser: This is simply amazing. The lemon scent is good enough to eat, and it is a tremendously effective skin cleanser and exfoliant. This was the product I discovered via Birchbox and I've been unable to live without it ever since. Just add a little bit of water to a dollop of this in the palm of your hand, and voila, it foams up. Feels great going on your face (not painful at all) and rinses away easily. My face feels so clean and looks so clear and fresh after this that it's the first thing I reach for in the morning. From the Suki site:
Deep cleansing, 100% synthetic-
free, alpha hydroxy complexion rejuvenator
brightens & evens tone, smooths wrinkles &
lines, eliminates blemishes & impurities from
pores while jump starting collagen production.
My addiction to the face exfoliate led to this: The Sukibody Exfoliate Foaming Body Cleanser. This is very much like the scent of the face product and has a similar texture, but is designed for the whole body. I've found it to be a tremendously effective exfoliator that leaves my skin feeling silky smooth afterwards. This scrub includes caffeine and ginger to stimulate the circulation and reduce the appearance of cellulite. It smells just as awesome as the face exfoliant.
Sukiface Complete Skincare for Calm Skin Set: I picked this up as a gift for my sister and it made her fall in love with the Suki line as well. This is a great way to try out the Suki line (or to get new people addicted!) The two foil packets are extras that they include with each kit, and I should mention that she let me try the Butter Cream Salve and ... it's the best deeply moisturizing lotion/salve I've ever tried.
                                  EVOLOGIE

Evologie came to my attention in Glossybox, and it took far too long for me to discover it. I had a two-part sample from Glossy, which I stuck in my prodigious sample pile and forgot about until a few months later. One night in the midst of a really ugly skin bout, I plowed through my sample pile and found this, said "what the heck" and started using it. Well, I will always be glad I did. Best acne product I've ever tried. I started out just using the Intensive Blemish Serum since my skin was awful looking at the time. By the next day it was rapidly clearing and the second day my skin actually looked great. I've never had an acne product work so quickly and effectively. After that, I continued to use the Intensive Blemish Serum for breakouts and used the Stay Clear cream in between. When my samples ran out, I rushed to order the whole system, and I am a truly devoted fan of Evologie.
The three part Evologie system: Stay Clear Cleanser, Stay Clear Cream, and Intensive Blemish Serum. The blemish serum is a small bottle but it takes a miniscule amount and it lasts me for months. I also should mention that the tea tree scent of these products is wonderful!

 So, those are the top picks for skincare that I've discovered this year via subscription boxes like GlossyBox and BirchBox. What skincare products have you fallen in love with via subscription boxes this year?



1 comment:

  1. Love Suki! Fabulous choice. And their products smell incredible.

    Karen
    Unpack the Box

    ReplyDelete