SEARCH THIS SITE:

November Cult Cosmetics BlackBox Review: The Blackbox Polish Subscription Box!


Blackbox from Cult Cosmetics  is a nail polish subscription box that focuses on full size nail polishes and nail art tools, along with tutorials each month. The monthly cost is $24.99 (the box itself is $19.99 with $5 in shipping.) Box contents typically include three full size polishes and a nail art tool or set of tools. The box sends out predominantly its own brand of polish, although it has sent out brands like Essie and OPI in the past. I was really excited to learn about the shift to focusing on their own brand so decided to get the most recent box!
Nail Striper in Black: This was a really fun thing to get because I have never used striper before. Luckily, Cult always includes a tutorial so I can't mess it up too badly (I hope...)
Mulholland: My favorite polish of the box! A beautiful oxblood color. It is more on the reddish side with one coat but that second coat brings out the gorgeous black. Beautifully glossy and I'm wearing it now. So far, I have five days on this mani with no chips.
Runyon: This is a sage green color that I didn't love at first, but it grew on me fast. I envision this as something that will be in constant use around early spring and in summer, too. I'm also wearing it for my pedicure right now! Five days on the pedicure as well, still looking perfect.
Rose Bowl: This is a really interesting color, unlike any reds or oranges that I currently have (and yes I have a lot of polish.) In this photo it looks more orangey than it really is. I think I'd call it a light red, but one with depth. It's much prettier on the nails than in the bottle.
One of my favorite things about the Cult Blackbox is that they send tutorials every month! I'm just starting to experiment with the nail striper now, so I'd say that this box has definitely given me some great inspiration to get into nail art more.

I thoroughly enjoyed this box, which was my second Blackbox. I feel like it is a great balance of polish and nail art supplies, making it unlike any other polish boxes I've received. I still regularly use the dotting tools I got in the first Blackbox I got, and I think I'll be using the new striper regularly as well. If you are a newbie to nail art and looking to learn, or if you just enjoy nice polish and new nail art ideas, this might be a great subscription box for you. You can check out the box here:BLACKBOX

No comments:

Post a Comment