Box contents are based upon the in-depth quiz that you complete. You're allowed to tweak your quiz from month to month, and it's very easy to influence what you get: The items that you choose "Love" and "Like" on are going to appear in your box, and those you choose "Hate" on will not appear. The more detailed you are with your quiz, the more specific and customized your box will be, so it is WELL worth it to take a few minutes to really consider your quiz answers.
This Wantable review covers the November Wantable makeup box. I enjoyed this month for a couple of reasons. I've been building up my makeup brush collection and got a new brush, which was great. I didn't love it the way I love my Cailyn pink kabuki brush that Wantable sent recently, but that brush will be impossible to beat!
I discovered a few surprises this month and once again I was pleased with how well my beauty quiz was adhered to.
| Besame Crimson Cream Rouge: (retail $22): This is one of the items I've been wishing to try, as it is a versatile cheek/lip stain from one of my very favorite cosmetics companies (thanks to Wantable for introducing me to them!) This has a lovely scent and only requires a bit. It does not look nearly as red as in the container, it is a nice fairly subtle color stain for me. Love it. |
| Lise Wattier Haute Lumiere Light Up Lip Gloss (retail $22): I've been lucky enough to have this before (different shade) and it remains one of my favorite Wantable items ever. The gloss is a nice formula, non sticky, and I love the applicator, which is longer than most. It also, of course, lights up when you remove the wand from the tube, which makes it too much fun to resist. |
| Michael Marcus Foundation Brush ($36): This is a beautiful brush and seems like quite high quality. I didn't even know that Michael Marcus made brushes, but I'm pleased with this. |
| Michael Marcus Shadow Primer (retail $24): I don't normally get too impressed with shadow primer, or really any primer, since I am pretty pleased with my Benefit. However, playing around with this had some very interesting results... |
Wantable is my favorite makeup box because I always get something made up just for me, and because the items are all full size. I love the total surprise of seeing what they choose for me each month! If I don't, for some reason, like my box I can send it back, prepaid, no questions asked. It's a great deal for the makeup lover. You can check out the Wantable site here: WANTABLE
No comments:
Post a Comment