This month's LootCrate was one of my favorites in a long time! Actually, this is the JUNE LC, and July has only just arrived. That review is coming soon. The box is filled with geek goodies that can run the gamut from video game
items to superhero items to tv series items, and way beyond. It's $13.37
plus $6 shipping a month, which makes the charge under $20 monthly. The
total value of the items is quite often double that, sometimes more! LootCrate often has items made just for the box, and these items often become highly sought after collectibles over time.
 |
| Looks like a great month from here... |
 |
| Borderlands Mouse Pad, 10 x 12 inches: Favorite item! I have extreme love for this. Plenty big for computer gaming, but sadly not big enough to serve as a MTG playmat. It would have made a really cool playmat, too. |
 |
| Glow in the Dark Gadget Pouch: About the size of a makeup bag or pencil case. Right now I'm using it for gaming dice just cause it's cool looking. |
 |
| Terminator Genisys Endo Skull Half Scale Replica: It looks like rigid plastic, but it's light and flexible. Nice! |
 |
| Prime Tee Shirt: Mashup of Transformers and Tron. Clever and really well done! My friend B has already tried to steal this from me, but it's all mine. |
 |
| Terminator Genisys Brain Chip Keychain: This thing is HEAVY. It's pretty nice for a Terminator fan, and I know just who this is going to. |
 |
| And the little extras: Stickers, "Cyber" pin, and patch: My collection of LootCrate pins is massive now! |
LootCrate is always, without fail, one of the most fun boxes to open. I
have items from LC that I still use on a constant basis, even a couple
of years later. Example: My 20 sided styrofoam dice is used in all my
Magic games, and everybody is jealous of it. My keychain is a Street Fighter one from LC, I have POP figures all over the place from LC,...and I could go on.
Bottom line: It's a super fun subscription for anyone who loves the geek world, video games, comics, or other types of gaming. Get it here:
LOOTCRATE!
No comments:
Post a Comment