SEARCH THIS SITE:

GRAZE INVITE CODE: Free Healthy Snack Box!





Interested in trying Graze.com? It's a new subscription box that has been very popular over in the UK -- healthy snacks delivered to your door each week. You get to pick from more than 90 different snacks, everything from sweet to salty. Once you peruse some of these amazing offerings, you'll find it hard to say "no" -- I had to try it! The photo above is my first box (free snacks looks especially yummy, too!). I chose the "light" box, so all of these snacks are low calorie but still delicious looking. I'll be posting a review when it arrives next week!



Right now, it's "Invite Only" and the waiting list is quite long. If you want to join the wait list just enter your email address at Graze.com, and ...well, wait.

However, good news! Promo code is......................(This code is now inactive, sorry! Check the Codes section of the site, where I will always put up active Graze invites as soon as I get them -- I know that many of you are looking for invite codes now! You are also free to leave codes in comments if available.)
Enter that in the "Invitation" area at the top of Graze.com to get instant access. You'll also get your first box FREE, and your fifth box FREE as well. It's $5 per week, and I felt it was worth trying, at least for the freebie week. Have fun snacking!

79 comments:

  1. Thank you for the promo code!!! I was afraid I would have to wait forever to try this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you got into Graze! It is really an amazing value and I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Sorry about that, they are expiring them quickly now. I put a new one up in its place (hopefully that one will work) and I'll keep replacing them when I can!

      Delete
    2. I have a code. It's J42LGRVD.

      Delete
  3. Does anyone know where I can get an invite code? All the ones I try do not work.

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a code... H4T6Z5Z only good for one person though

    ReplyDelete
  5. More codes please :) I'll be happy to share my own codes here once I get started.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello,

    I would greatly appreciate it if any one would be willing to share their graze invitation code with me.I promise to share mine here if i get the chance. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  7. YEs I agree. I would love to get a invitation code also if any one has one?

    ReplyDelete
  8. DOES anyone have an invite code they would like to share...I deliver these boxes all the time but most have given out there invites already. :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just want to update that codes will always be shared on the Subscription Box Talk Facebook page as soon as I get them and I'll certainly post the second Graze reopens signups
    -- unfortunately, since Graze has now limited each person to one code use, they are being used the second they are posted.

    ReplyDelete
  10. looking for a code myself, email me one!!!

    ....would love to try this! looks amazaing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would love to try this box but cannot find a code anywhere :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love an invite code! please please please Direct message me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need a code too!

    genaedixon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, I'm dying to try this! Please contact me if you have an extra invitation code!!

    mmelissarose@gmail.com

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. if anyone has a code they can spare please send it to me!!!
    mslauren99@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sure it'll never happen, but ditto on the spare code. Thanks in advance, stranger-pal! couponti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I used to get this in the UK when I lived there, I miss it so much! Any chance someone can send me an invite code please?? cat_636@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm also hoping for a invite if anyone gets a extra code, Please and Thank you!
    Brandys05242@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would LOVE a code!! flrancid@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I would love a code as well! My e-mail is serenitydweller@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ugh. Trying to get a code is crazy! I would be so greatful if someone mailed me a spare. My e-mail is serenitydweller@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would be very grateful to have an invitation code. I've been trying for two months and no luck. Anyone gracious enough to send me one my email address is bekfgq@gmail.com

    Thanks in advance!

    - Bek

    ReplyDelete
  23. anyone willing to share i would love a code too. that would be awesome.
    kelja2121@yahoo.com

    thanks in advance!
    -kelley

    ReplyDelete
  24. please help! ive been waiting months for a code! love for someone to share

    email me kbri0727@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anyone have a code they'd be willing to share? (:

    ReplyDelete
  26. Would love to get a code to try anyone have one to share please? My email is cyndim@newtoninst.com or cmangum@nc.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi everyone,

    If you have a spare invite for Graze please send me one at thuyn22@att.net. I'd greatly appreciate your good deed!

    ReplyDelete
  28. If anyone has one to spare, let me know at catrina@catrinadaniels dot com, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  29. dido I would love a code if someone has one. jordan@bergpowers.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. If anyone has an invitation code please email elsigmon24@aol.com. Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would appreciate a code as well!! angelaqcrazy@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I would love an invite code!!! angelaqcrazy@gmail.co

    ReplyDelete
  33. someone please invite me jpeterson.forums@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello! If you have a code, I'd be so grateful: shaybay12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hello! If anyone has a code, I'd be forever grateful. Shaybay12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I would love a code too. Sharaimonique@surewest.net

    ReplyDelete
  37. I need a code too, please. amysmeltzer21521 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  38. sigh..me too.. PLEASE!! :)
    nancekm@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would love to have the code as well. I've been waiting months for an invited. I'm currently in school, and Graze is an ideal situation for a college student. Cherry-Blossom_3@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. Please send me a code, I'd love to try Graze box! Suzifully@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. I am begging for a code!! I'd be eternally grateful! sarahj.kwak@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hello! If anyone has an extra invitation code let me know! kegusho@uwm.edu

    Thank You!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  43. I'd love a code if anyone has one carlaboo11 @ yahoo. com

    ReplyDelete
  44. I'd would really appreciate it if anyone has an invite code they could spare! bja804@gmail.com. I've been waiting for a few months for my code since I supplied my email! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  45. I would appreciate an invitation code if anyone has one to spare. My son has been dying to try one of these and his birthday is at the end of the month (Aug). I've been on the waiting list forever! BJA804@gmail.com.
    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  46. I would love a code!!! oddley@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you haven't gotten an invite code yet, I have one that has 3 uses left! VERONI5FP

      Delete
  47. I would love a code!!! sesomii2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. Anyone have a US code? Mark954@comcast.net

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  49. I would very much love a code for Graze if you have one to share. Thank you for your consideration! nancy

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would love a Graze Invitation code if you have one to share. Thank you for your consideration. Nancy L.

    ReplyDelete
  51. If you haven't gotten an invite code yet, I have one that still has 3 uses left! VERONI5FP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Veronica, it didn't work. I will keep my eyes open, but thanks!

      Delete
  52. I just joined the US box. My code is good for 4 people. Enjoy and thanks! -- Nicola

    TTZ2R9Y6P

    ReplyDelete
  53. Nicolas, thank you for the code! It worked! Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  54. Does anyone have a current code? I missed out on the earlier ones.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Does anyone have another code to share? I missed out on the earlier ones.

    ReplyDelete
  56. just got a code good for 4 people - Enjoy! Thanks: NIKIV451P

    ReplyDelete
  57. They only have 2-week delivery in my zipcode, so I just joined twice to get a box each week. Here are my invite codes left as of Monday the 3rd - enjoy and thanks! --Niki

    2 more spots open: NIKIV451P

    3 more spots open: NIKIV97LP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got a code finally. I will share as soon as I get one.

      Delete
  58. Thanks, Niki! I just signed up with your code. I have all the invites on mine, everyone should feel free to use! VN5HZ2RZP

    ReplyDelete
  59. You can use my code: BRYANS4PP GOOD FOR your 1st and 5th BOX FREE!
    or click: https://www.graze.com/us/p/BRYANS4PU

    ReplyDelete
  60. You can use my code: BRYANS4PP GOOD FOR your 1st and 5th BOX FREE!
    or click: https://www.graze.com/us/p/BRYANS4PU

    ReplyDelete
  61. Thanks Bryan. I'll pay it forward:

    MIKEY3ZZP

    ReplyDelete
  62. I just got 4 more new codes! FriendCode: BRYANS4PB
    Your 1st and 4th box will be free!

    This second box has been amazing, I am loving Graze

    ReplyDelete
  63. 5TRW97NFP

    This is a US code that is unlimited. You will get your 1st and 5th box free.

    ReplyDelete
  64. 5TRW97NFP

    This is a US code and is unlimited. You will get your 1st and 5th box free. Please feel free to share it.

    ReplyDelete
  65. 5TRW97NFP

    This is a US code that is unlimited. You will get your 1st and 5th box free.

    ReplyDelete
  66. JNGYLPZJP First and fifth box free

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used the code above. Thanks. Here is the friend code that I received to pass it along - 3H6Z9WH9P

      Delete
  67. Here is code CINDYL52P

    ReplyDelete