SEARCH THIS SITE:

BarkBox Codes: Get $5 Off First Month

I recently decided to grab another BarkBox for the greyhounds since they loved their last one so much. They always send a nice variety of toys, treats (usually at least two packages of treats,  and some items to make a pet owner's life a little easier.

The girls LOVE the duck treats and the salmon treats they got last time --( in fact a certain white greyhound stole the salmon treat bag and I had to run after her maniacally screaming COOKIES COOKIES to try to make her drop the bag but that's another story).

I'll be getting my BarkBox next week and will be reviewing it fully here on the site - but in the meantime, BarkBox put a code up for 5 bucks off their first box! They are $29 per month, and this gives it to you for $24


The upcoming weeks will be some happy dog weeks around here with the pet boxes coming soon! I hope your furry friends get some treats they love too.

Enter the code IAGABBX1 at the BarkBox link below:

Treat your pooch to BarkBox and you'll support a good cause - 10% of proceeds are donated to a local shelter or rescue. Join Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment