SEARCH THIS SITE:

GlossyBox January: Man Repeller Curated Box: Winner Chosen!


Yes, it's February 5th and I just got my January GLOSSYBOX. I'm one of the lucky ones as many ladies are still waiting on theirs.  On to the box:


(l-r) 1 coat, 2 coats, 3 coats. No base or top coat.
OPI Liquid Sand Nail Lacquer in Can't Let Go: SO pretty! The color looks lighter out of the bottle, it is a truly pretty shade of purple/violet. Admittedly not an everyday nail color, but fun to play with once in a while! The liquid sands have a great looking finish, truly stunning, but looks best without top coat. Which means rough feeling nails, a pet peeve of mine. However, beauty is pain so I shall suffer rough nails. Two coats for absolute full coverage, three for a really deep color effect.

Tarte Glamazon 12 hours lipstick in "Fierce": This is definitely a fierce color. It's screaming bright red, but thankfully it is a somewhat sheer one. This means that a single coat, blotting, and some clear gloss could tame this color a bit.












This is one coat of the Tarte lipstain, and I can certify that it has a lot of staying power. Creamy formula, and the lipstick case is absolutely gorgeous! It is unique, beautiful, and elegant. This is a lipstick, not a lip plumper gloss, however the Tarte product description does mention minimizing fine lip lines so it may have a tiny bit of plumping action.


Le Metier De Beaute Replenishing Daily Solution: We got a large foil packet of this product, which has been hailed as nothing short of  a miracle cream by beauty industry insiders. I am pleased that I finally get to find out what all the raves are about! This emollient rich formula protects your skin while it rejuvenates. It helps restore lost elasticity and prevents skin dehydration. It also has a broad spectrum SPF 30 to keep those damaging sun rays (and ugly fine lines!) away. Individual usage may vary (you could theoretically slather the whole packet on at once, but it's not designed to be used that way.) The product packet is intended for 3 to 5 uses, according to Kim Perry, the Public Relations Manager for Le Metier de Beaute. This rich cream goes a long way (think of Argan oil, how a drop or two goes very far -- same thing here.) The full size product, around 10 times as big as our sample, costs $225. However, we all know how much a holy grail beauty cream is worth -- nearly priceless -- so I'll be adding my impressions of this once the sample is gone.

Narciso Rodriguez for her Eau de Toilette Spray: Atomizer sample. Smells of deep florals to me. Not a scent that I can say I'm in love with but if you like old-fashioned powdery florals this might be for you. Update: My sister said the perfume was "fantastic" and so the little bottle went home in her purse. Good thing, it's not my kind of thing.

Sebastian Professional Potion 9: A styling cream that can be used on wet or day hair. It has a pleasant scent and does seem to have a flexible hold rather than a stiff one. Very nice sample size that I will get plenty of use from. Update: Makes the hair super soft and I am loving the product.

Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Mascara: About a half sized tube in black. I like it fine, but I don't feel that it can hold a candle to the Benefit mascaras that are my current favorites.

Fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum: This clay based face treatment is meant to minimize pores, reduce shine, and purify the complexion. The tube contains perhaps a few uses, and will be interesting to try.

Want your own GlossyBox? Try it for $21 per month here GLOSSYBOX(Check the Codes section for current codes!) 


Congratulations Lisa A! Your GlossyBox will be on its way to you tomorrow. :) Thanks to all who entered, and please check in again soon for another giveaway. 


23 comments:

  1. The OPI nail polish I want!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try the Le Metier De Beaute Replenishing Daily Solution!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an awesome product. Thanks for entering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Le Metier most, and also the Tarte lipstick love red!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its hard to pick one item because this was such a great box. But the Tarte lipstick would be my favorite. I have heard so many good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Tarte lipstick because I love bright colors for lips.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am dying to try Le Metier! I need to see for myself if its really as great as everyone says!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far it seems like it is! Thanks for entering!

      Delete
  8. The Fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum sounds the best for me and my oily face!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  9. My favorite is the Tarte lipstick. It looks like a really classic color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for entering the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Opi Nail Sand!

    Lori Dixon

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for entering, good luck!

    ReplyDelete