A blog about subscription boxes, beauty products, and other assorted fun stuff.
SEARCH THIS SITE:
Graze Review and Free Box Code
Finally, my first Graze.com box is here! I was definitely getting a bit perturbed about the long wait, but now that it's "in hand," I'm quite happy. The presentation is very cute, and is exactly what you see above. The box fit into my standard sized mailbox comfortably and was a nice surprise to find outside!
This was a free box (.(This code is now inactive, sorry! Check the Codes section of the site, where I will always put up active Graze invites as soon as I get them. )and I am definitely pleased with the quality of the products enough to stay with them. The service is $5 weekly (cancel or skip a week anytime), and you'll get 4 healthy snacks delivered each week. You can pick and choose your favorites from a nearly dizzying array of delicious options on the Graze site.
Choose either the lite box (what you see above, all the items are under 150 calories each) or the regular box (not calorie controlled but still healthy ingredients.) I just tried the "Toffee Apple" and I can definitely now say that I would not say no if they would send me a hundred of these today. Chewy dried apples and a side of deliciously rich Caramel sauce. And it was under 68 calories! Great little healthy low cal snack!
The box has some cute little touches: For example, the "Light Lemon and Poppy" is a square of poppy seed cake and it includes a bag of tea. At the bottom of the box, tucked under the snacks, you'll find a napkin! The boxes and the napkins are all 100% recycled materials, and it's definitely nice to see the company has made this commitment to the environment.
Hmm, what to try next? It all looks delicious! You can visit the Graze site here: GRAZE .(This code is now inactive, sorry! Check the Codes section of the site, where I will always put up active Graze invites as soon as I get them.). Should you decide to keep the service, you'll get your 5th box free as well. Happy grazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice mix of snacks. I received the lemon poppy cake,its yummy! The apples and toffee,and the British BBQ are both ones I hope to get in my future boxes.
ReplyDeleteHow long after it said it shipped did it arrive? I know they come from Great Britain, and I know there have been delays. I am getting antsy! I ordered 2/21 and the pic was up on the website on 2/25. I am hoping it comes tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI think it's about an average of 10 days for your first one to arrive. So hopefully you'll see it soon. After that, they tend to be regularly once a week.
ReplyDelete