Living Social recently ran a deal in which the Total Beauty Box from Total Beauty was on sale. These are beauty boxes, but are not subscription boxes since you can buy them only as desired. In general they release several boxes per season, for example the "Winter Boost Collection" and the "Winter Getaway Collection."
This particular box was valued at $15, but was sold for $7 by Living Social (Purchasers received a voucher code which was then exchanged for the box on the Total Beauty site.) Although this box isn't really worth $15 in my opinion -- I am spoiled by BirchBox, Ipsy, and Beauty Box 5, after all! -- I do think it's well worth $7, and thus this is a great time to do a Total Beauty Box review.
Inside the box:
- ALFAPARF Cristalli Liquidi Serum (5mL) -- For the hair. So far I prefer my Argan Oil.
- Neutrogena Naturals Lip Balm (full size 1.7oz) -- Bland packaging, but seems good quality.
- NYX Roll on Eye Shadow (full size 1.5oz) -- Pretty color, nice full sized item
- Ferro Mini Blush X3 (2 pods, .75g each) -- Very nice and well pigmented blush pots
- BONUS: Sole Society $20 gift offer -- A gift card that gives you $20, however the lowest price on this site is $50. They do have some cute shoes, though! If any of you would like the gift card, leave me a note and it's yours (I'll send you the code) as I don't plan to use it. I don't know if it's a one time use code or not as I have never used Sole Society before.
The ferro samples are horrible. Both of the ones I received were damaged.
ReplyDelete