SEARCH THIS SITE:

3-8-1 Luxuries we Love box Spoilers: Enter Their Giveaway!

The 3-8-1 blog has now officially released two spoilers for the Luxuries we Love box! This will be the second box for this quarterly natural body care box. The first box was a limited edition of 100, which sold out very quickly, and this one was an even smaller limited edition of 50. There are a couple of the 50 left from what I hear, so if you want one now is the time!

Lotions in the first LWL box.
The lotion bar was the first spoiler: Very exciting because we got to try the lotion in the first box and it was wonderful. The lotion from 3-8-1 is hand made from all natural ingredients and is thick and moisturizing. It also smelled good enough to eat.

I've always thought a lotion bar sounded like a great way to moisturize dry skin or just to pamper yourself, and now I'll finally get to try one.














Photo courtesy of 3-8-1 Candles

Next, we had these two intriguing images! We will be getting nail polish! And not just polish but a really gorgeous glitter. These are probably an either/or (LWL has a few variations in the boxes). First is a violet blue color with silver sparkle, and the second is a bright rosy pink with deeper pink sparkle. I love them both and would be very happy with either. The polish was a great surprise since the first LWL box was strictly pampering body care items.


Photo courtesy of 3-8-1 Candles.
Really, what better addition to the LWL box than polish? This box feels like a spa getaway in your own home, and having lovely new polishes to play with just adds to the feeling of pampering.

Since it comes from LWL, I can also feel good about the fact that they use only the safest and most non-toxic ingredients. Let's face it, sometimes nail polish is one product that can be full of awful stuff. I have no doubt LWL will give us non-toxic AND beautiful polish!

The LWL boxes are set to start shipping out this week, so we will have them in hand by mid-month I believe!

Check out the 3-8-1 blog post here: 3-8-1 Blog and order LWL here: Luxuries we Love.

Want to win a free LWL box? 3-8-1 just announced they're giving away a box to a lucky winner! Follow this link to enter (scroll down when you get there, it's at the bottom of the page!):
ENTER 3-8-1 LWL GIVEAWAY



No comments:

Post a Comment