SEARCH THIS SITE:

Beauty Box Reviews: BirchBox Review March


BirchBox this month was definitely a letdown after last month's great box. I didn't hate it, but it just was not one of my best BirchBoxes, for sure. When I opened the box (This was box 16 of at least 30 this month I believe) here is what I found:

Whish Shave Crave Shaving Cream: This is a nicely sized sample of Blueberry scented shaving cream. It does have a great yummy scent and is certainly useful, although I was a bit surprised to get shaving cream in the box.












Evologie Intensive Blemish Serum: This small tube is an acne treatment. I have had this in a beauty box before at some point, I believe it was GlossyBox. Evologie smells like tea tree oil and has a fairly sheer consistency. When I  first put it on, I didn't really think it would do much. I've been quite unhappy with acne products before, but this is different. After using Evologie for a while, I am now a devoted buyer. This is literally a holy grail product for acne and just for nice feeling skin. "Amazingly Awesome" is not an exaggeration. Best item of the box.




Caldrea Body Lotion: These little lotion packs gave me three different scents to try: Aloe Water Apricot, Tea Olive Lime, and Coconut Fig Leaf. I've tried these before, and I thought the scents were "okay" but not great. Actually, I found Coconut Fig Leaf a bit stinky. The formula of the lotions seems quite thin and almost watery so I am not impressed with these. 

 


Marcelle BB Cream Golden Glow: This BB cream is supposed to work even more miracles than other BB creams. It says it hydrates and calms, evens skintone, controls shine, gives moderate imperfection concealment, and gives you a "fresh-from the-yoga-studio radiance." Well, I'll certainly try it. Of all the items new to me this month I am most excited to try this. 











Madewell for BirchBox Nail Emery Board: A very cute emery board. Adorable little flowers all over it. It's $5 in the BirchBox shop which seems insane to me -- but again, I'll use it and enjoy it since it's here. 

Want your own BirchBox? It's $10 per month but it does have a waiting list with a typical wait of at least a month to get in. Sign up here: BIRCHBOX. That is my personal friend referral link, but unfortunately I don't think it speeds up the process of getting in. Did you get your BirchBox this month, and if so what did you get?

3 comments:

  1. I got the MAKE eyeshadow in grey, MAKE primer, Whish shaving cream in blueberry which smells AMAZE! Nich Chavez shampoo and a cute nail file. This was much better then the last 3 boxes I recieved so I'm sure next month will be better for you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer, I LOVE the smell of the Whish also! Absolutely jealous of the MAKE! Glad you got a good one. Last month was awesome so I had kind of expected a less than good month, lol.

      Delete
  2. That BB cream brand looks amazing. I just posted the review of my March Birchbox on my blog too. It is the best Birchbox I've ever received!

    - KW
    http://musthaveboxes.com

    ReplyDelete