Unfortunately, eating more frequently means that many people give in to the snack machines and fast food cravings because they're so easily accessible. GoBites helps prevent that problem. As Gutt said, "GoBites is an appealing fix to the mini-meal and for that junk food craving that inevitably hits between meals. We're trying to show that convenient doesn't have to mean bad-for-you."
I've really enjoyed the GoBites and it's nice that they include all the nutritional info on one page. All the standard info is included, and when a snack has something especially noteworthy it is also printed on the packet. For example, I was pleased to get two types of gluten free granola. You will also find the "USDA Organic" seal on the GoBites packages, a very nice benefit for anyone trying to eat the best way possible.
This is "A Nut from Ipanema." I love brazil nuts and they aren't cheap so it's hard to find a snack loaded with them. This was absolutely fantastic.
This is "Apricot Gluten Free Granola" and it's also wonderful. Sometimes gluten free seems to equal a lack of flavor. Not true in this: Delicious, not overly fruity, and something I could enjoy daily.
The "Unami Crunch" was one of the better Asian snack mixes I've had. Not too spicy at all but still bursting with flavor. Again one I could enjoy very regularly.
The "Banana Split" was probably my favorite so far. It has wonderful chewy banana coins, coconut, dark chocolate pieces, and it just delicious. The flavors really do make you think "banana split" but you don't have the guilty feeling after eating this!
All told, I got 14 packages and since I had the nutritionist pick for me I had no idea what I was getting beforehand. I must say, they do a great job! And now I've got some special favorites for the future boxes since you can order any specific ones desired. Each GoBites package contains 14 portion-controlled snacks that are priced at $1.99 each -- the total is $27.86 per package with free shipping. You choose how often you'd like the packages delivered. I prefer this model to Graze because you get to select exactly what you want, it gives you more snacks at one time AND you don't have to deal with erratic shipping issues. GoBites ships from Miami, FL and they ship fast!
When you sign up for GoBites, you'll be prompted to provide some info about your lifestyle and eating habits for better customized offerings. You will then be offered a plethora of options, and you can choose the ones you want (Check out the GoBites menu HERE.) If you'd prefer to let the GoBites nutritionists recommend good choices, you can do that as well. I saw about 30 choices ranging from sweet to savory and the menu expands on a regular basis.
If you want to give GoBites a try, you can sign up on the site here: GoBites. You can cancel anytime, and alter your delivery schedule whenever you like. Are you going to try GoBites?
.
This looks so good I want to try a package soon. I got burned out with graze and their shipping is so bad but this looks great.
ReplyDeleteI was quite pleased with both the quality and the shipping. This is a great food sub box!
ReplyDelete