SEARCH THIS SITE:

GlossyBox Review: US GlossyBox March 2013

GlossyBox, the last box to arrive each month, is here at last. This GlossyBox review will be a fairly short one as I've yet to get into the products due to their very recent arrival. This box is always one of my favorite beauty box reviews, but it is also sometimes a frustrating company to deal with. As you can tell from my other GlossyBox reviews, I love the boxes so much that I feel perpetual slow shipping is worth it. In today's March 2013 GlossyBox review, this is true once again.
"Spring Fling" is this month's theme.


The feature item, which was revealed well in advance on the GB site, was the ModelCo Cheek & Lips Tint. This one was in the shade Rosy Red. Luckily it's pretty sheer so should not be too overwhelming.
 The Prestiche soap, which you see here in Lemongrass, came in several scents including Lavender, Rose, Yin Yang, and Eucalyptus. Also included was a $40 gift card to Prestiche with no minimum purchase! The soaps are $18, and their body butters are about $40. Even though shipping on Prestiche is $12, the gift card certainly still has significant value.
 The Sebastian Shaper Fierce hairspray is great stuff. I've had the chance to try this before and it is excellent quality, just as the other products in this line are.
The Elite Matt Liner is a liquid liner that has been getting a lot of rave reviews from some friends who have tried it. Chocolate brown color, looking forward to trying this.
The Pixi Lip liner & gloss was an either/or, others got Pixi eye shadow pens or a Koh Gen Do emollient cream. I heard from one person who said they received a Pixi brand nail polish as their either/or. Would have been happy with any of these variations as they are all good.


This was a great month for GlossyBox, and I am pleased to be posting a positive GlossyBox review after a somewhat disappointing month in February. Want your own GlossyBox? It's $21 per month and they ship around the third week to the end of the month. Order here:GLOSSYBOX 

3 comments:

  1. I got the eyeshadow pen in navy blue but same other wise, it was a good month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know how you liked that shadow pen, please Tammie! I think it was an excellent month, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your reviews. I have been with ipsy for (going on) 3 months & so far I am in love! So I have been wanting to try another sub but nothing in the $10-15 range looks like it would measure up to my expectations. This costs a little more than what I really want to spend but looks like it will be worth it. Thanks again, your reviews are very helpful!

    ReplyDelete