SEARCH THIS SITE:

Ipsy Spoilers April 2013: Warning! Early Spoiler Photo of Ipsy Contents!

SPOILER ALERT! One of Ipsy's gurus posted a photo on instagram that was quickly spread all over the place because it had some pretty juicy content: The ENTIRE expected contents of the April Ipsy bag. If you don't want to know, then stop reading now!

According to "please come back" emails to former subbers, Ipsy had already stated that we'd be getting a full size Be a Bombshell blush, and three other items (total four items for April.) However, that was the only spoiler released when Jessica Harlow posted this photo on instagram. It's since been removed, by the way.

Until yesterday all we had was this image from Ipsy:
But now we have so much more. In fact, it seems we have everything. The photo below contains the color variations.


-So, along with the Bombshell blush (we will get one shade or the other) we can apparently expect:

- MICA Beauty Shimmer Powder in the shade Earth (EDIT: Ipsy's second spoiler has revealed that the MICA is an either/or. The other item is a Two Cosmetics shadow duo in pinks as seen here):
-A bottle of Sation nail polish (color names unknown but they're in the Instagram photo above)

-A sample size Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Nourishing Styling Treatment (EDIT this look like an either/or as well... the OR is a Healthy Sexy Hair volumizing product (conditioner, shampoo, dry shampoo, exact volumizer isn't certain from the photo.) EDIT: It appears it's volumizing powder.

In the most recent "please come back" email that ipsy sent to former subbers, which was sent out April 5th, this photo appears:

 So, now we know the spoilers are correct (assuming the MICA shadow is an either/or that will appear in some bags!)

So, that's what it is looking like! I'm quite pleased. The blush alone costs $16 so I think we're getting a really nice bag especially when you consider the letdown from last month. What do you think?

Sub to Ipsy here: Ipsy
Wantable.co

9 comments:

  1. Awesome! And what's really awesome is this will be my first month getting a ipsy bag. I was really nervous considering the horrible bag I saw last month, so this put my mind at ease.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a great Ipsy to get for your first month! :D

      Delete
  2. SO much better than last month, I'm excited now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am also very happy to see that it's so improved compared to the March bag.

      Delete
  3. Yay!! It is my birthday month. I am so happy to be getting another Mica product and blush.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The blush looks awesome and looking forward to the Mica, too. Happy Birthday!

      Delete
  4. I'm considering getting this bag.I looked the Mica eyeshadow up and it seems to be a light pink color...I suppose it's very sheer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do think it's pretty sheer, in the swatch that she posted it looked quite light but of course it will vary by skin tone. I do think this will be a really great bag for Ipsy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a current subscriber and they sent me an email with this pic before my bag arrived.

    ReplyDelete