LootCrate is a subscription box service dedicated to the gaming geeks of the world. There are more of us than you might imagine: I notice LootCrate's Facebook page has more than 50K fans! The boxes are always really well put together, and I love how they announce the theme for the month ahead of time. We all get to puzzle on "What does that mean, anyway" for a month until the boxes arrive! This February LootCrate review is being posted after February's end, but I still have to share this amazing subscription box with you!
All the items were neatly packaged into this great t-shirt:
| T-Shirt close up: Awesome, isn't it? |
| I <3 the Tetris heart! |
Shark Can Cooler: Made exclusively for subscribers by LootCrate, this is pure awesomeness. It keeps my diet coke cold and has an image of....A SHARK WITH A FRICKIN' LASER BEAM ATTACHED TO ITS HEAD! Hahaha, that is awesome. Dr. Evil's plan come to life on my drink cooler!
The Brain Bits: Caffeinated candy in watermelon. I am selfishly keeping these all to myself, although my 9 year old nephew will want them. Well, too bad, because caffeine isn't good for kids. So they are MINE and they are delicious!
MegaMan Air Freshener: As a kid I was definitely a MegaMan fan and this brings back some fond gaming memories. It's a really cute addition to the box.
Bacon Lip Balm: Well they do say everything is better with bacon. Apparently this does include lip balm! I've not been brave enough to try it as yet but I hear it's very true to the bacon taste and moisturizes quite well from one of my readers.
I always love to see the Konami code at the bottom of the LootCrate box! If you have a gamer in your life this is most definitely one of the coolest presents they will EVER get. You will not regret it. The sub is $13.37 per month, with $6 shipping for a total of $19.37 monthly. But, you can use code 3OFF to get $3 off your first month. LootCrate link: LootCrate!
No comments:
Post a Comment