| Flirt generously helped open the PawBox! |
PawBox sends out five sample sized products per month, with a mix of treats and items for fun like toys.
PawBox asks you to fill out a short quiz about your pet so that they can personalize the box for your pet, and so you can get the samples most relevant for your pet. The box was packaged nicely, with adorable paw print paper. According to the greyhounds, the box smelled delicious even before opening!
Yummy Chummies treats with Wild Alaskan Salmon: My dogs love salmon treats, and the more aromatic the better. These have that salmon smell that the dogs go nuts for so they each got two and we are saving the rest for treats. If I can ignore the begging eyes for that long. They love them!
This giant dog biscuit from Nature's Animals is "Carrot Crunch" flavor. It is made with all natural products and only organic carrots and grains. Anything that will get my dogs to eat their veggies sounds good to me. We will try this out very soon.
Edit: I gave in to the begging eyes. I broke this in half and they both gobbled it down in seconds. I am not telling them they just ate something (gasp!) healthy. I will be purchasing these.
The two smaller sized samples were the Dog Paws Lotion Bar from My Dog Paws (good for conditioning and healing paw pads!) and the Isle of Dogs 100 percent natural treats. The ingredient list is impressive of course, but something that I found really charming was the shape of the treats! The little hearts are just adorable.
The final item looks like a lot of fun: A dog safe bubble blower from Incredibubbles! These are non toxic bubbles in a special formula that resists popping. This will be such a fun new addition to playtime for the greyhounds.
We really enjoyed our first PawBox and I feel it's a good value. The other pet boxes cost around three times the price, so this is a great option.
The great people at PawBox has provided me with a code to share with you -- it will give you half off your first box! You'll pay only $5, definitely a great deal. Just enter the code -- sorry, code EXPIRED -- will update if new codes are available on the CODES page! -- on the PawBox website here: Pawbox!
VERY COOL! A goodie box of surprises for your pup, I love it!
ReplyDeleteStopping in from WPLH!
Thanks Brandy! The pups love getting their goodie boxes in the mail, and the mailperson thinks it's funny to watch how excited they get to see her.
ReplyDeleteWhen does the discount code expire? I just tryied it and the discount did not apply!
ReplyDeleteShar, I am sorry to hear that. It was supposed to be good through the 15th of April, I will shoot an email to PB to check on that. In the meantime, they also published a code, MARCHMADNESS , on their page that might work.
ReplyDeleteI just used the BoxTalkMarch code, and I think it worked. It said 'Valid Code 50% Off' but did not change the total from $10 to $5, I guess I'll see when they process my CC. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteSame - BoxTalkMarch code was "valid", but didn't change the price... We'll see!
ReplyDelete