The Delicate Wash (others got a cashmere/wool sweater wash or a denim wash) from The Laundress is for washing lingerie. This is probably the most useful of the options in my opinion, so glad to see this one.
The Sweater Saver is a rock-type thing that is designed to remove
pills, fuzz from your sweaters, coats, and tights. A helpful item for
cleaning up your garments before you store them away this spring.
This is "Fashion Tape" that you can use to repair any number of emergencies. Lost buttons, loose hems, or most common clothing mishaps can be temporarily fixed with this double sided tape. Good to carry around in your purse just in case!
Edit: One of my readers asked me what the "wth" item from PS was this month. (Those of you who read here regularly may recall my PS Theory of them including at least one off the wall "wth" item per month.) Well this month I must award it to the fashion tape. Yes, it's useful but totally random, just as a PS WTH item should be. :P
Definitely an exciting and useful item, this Buxom mascara is made to give you, well, buxom lashes. The brush is specially shaped to give you the lift and curves your lashes crave.
Overall, quite a good box this month! Some stuff for fun, some useful items, and some items to spoil yourself with. PopSugar is $35 per month normally, but you can get a $5 discount by using the code REFER5 on the link here: POPSUGAR Already wondering what April has in store for us -- if this month is any indication, it will be amazing!



I got the cashmere wash, this is going to my mama but the rest of it I Love!!! I signed up for it in Jan. here on your blog so thank you for the great reviews you do of it. The necklace is so perfect for me!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Kelly, Glad you are enjoying PopSugar so much :D
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking the Sweater Saver would be useful on sheets and pillowcases too. Every set in the house has ended up being washed with the towels at some point, and they all have the pills to show for it...
ReplyDeleteThat's a pretty cool box overall. I'll definitely check out their site.
I received a very similar PSMH box this month, which was my first. Still drafting my review, and hope to post this weekend. Also ordered the Summer box - super excited about it!
ReplyDeleteAs much as I loved March, I did not love April. I originally signed up for the service because of the claim that they send "the very best in home, fashion, and beauty." I am not sure who concluded a laundry bag would meet this criteria. I have essentially thrown away everything from this month's box.
ReplyDelete