SEARCH THIS SITE:

MightyPack Review: Eco Friendly Subscription Box


MightyPacks, produced by the MightyNest company, are designed to make living eco-responsibly easier! The MightyPacks are offered in several different themes: The Pamper Pack (body care items), the Healthy Bath Pack (safe bath products for the kids), The Clean Kitchen Mighty Pack (completely safe and non-toxic cleaning essentials for the kitchen), and the "all around" Mighty Pack I got -- The MightyPack of the Month.

Each month, the MightyPack sends out between three and six products for your life and for your home. You'll always get at least a home item or two, along with something for nearly anyone in the family: Expect to find an item that you'll love, and something your kids will love also. All items are safe, non-toxic, and are designed to take worry away from you. When you use these products in your home you can know you're not exposing yourself to dangerous chemicals, and that you are living healthier without much effort.

 The Cylindrical Canning Jar is perfect for canning veggies or fruit or just for food storage.  I had trouble capturing the detail of the lid in photos, but it has a cute strawberry insignia, really makes you think of an old-timey general store. It's completely airtight so I am already using this to store my favorite trail mix! I love the charming throwback look of this tall jar.






I absolutely love these bamboo coasters. They are crafted from 100 percent organic bamboo. Food safe and formaldehyde free, they are finished with food-grade natural oils. They are elegant and a lovely touch to any room!









These whimsical "Thank You" cards are really adorable. They are made from 100 percent post consumer recycled content, chlorine free paper, and nontoxic inks. These cute cards are enough to inspire anyone to help make sure that letter writing is not a lost art!





This modeling clay is from Eco-Kids and is made from only the most basic of natural ingredients. In fact, the label even tells us that if your child accidentally ingests this that it's not time to panic: It really IS all natural. My youngest nephew or my little cousins will enjoy trying this out.



These Big Dipper Wax Works birthday mini taper candles are free of petroleum by products, bleach, and synthetic scents. They have cotton wicks and no synthetic fragrances. Will be placing these atop a cake tomorrow -- what great timing that it arrived just before a family birthday!












I was very excited to see this all natural hand sanitizer from Clean Well. I'm a junkie for hand sanitizers, and always have one or more in my purse. However, all of the hand sanitizers today tend to contain quite a bit of alcohol. This is the first 100 percent alcohol free hand sanitizer! I love the fact that it's a spray rather than a gel also.











The basic purpose of MightyNest's MightyPacks is to make living eco-friendly easier and more instinctive. The contents of this box have demonstrated how well they seem to be succeeding in that aim. I'm pleased to be introduced to new products that I didn't even know were out there and look forward to seeing what the future holds for MightyNest!
The MightyPacks are $30 per month, and you can skip a month or cancel anytime. Subscribers also get a discount on the products in the MightyNest store!

You can order your own MightyPack here (and browse their extensive website as well!): MIGHTYNEST


3 comments:

  1. It is not bad to join this kind of movement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried any eco friendly beauty subscription boxes? I noticed you had some reviews of Ipsy and Beauty Box 5, but I'm looking for one that only sends eco friendly, cruelty free beauty products. I heard about Kara's Way, but there doesn't seem to be a ton of reviews about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelli,
      I did have Kara's Way just one time months ago, but was not impressed with the quality or the size of the products unfortunately. A couple of my readers had the same experience, I heard later. Good news is that Green Grab Bag, an eco friendly beauty box, is sending me a box right now and I'll be featuring it within the next week or so. It looks REALLY promising so I'm pretty excited to try it.

      Delete