The April BeautyBox 5 contains five items, only one of which we knew about ahead of time (BB5 announced one spoiler this month!) The feature item in the box, the ModelCo liner, is absolutely fantastic and I'm so excited to get it.
| ModelCo Illusion Lip Enhancer kit: Full size ($20 retail!) lip pencil with sharpener built in. The nude color allows you to subtly shape lips and make them appear larger and plumper! |
The Brazen Cosmetics Mineral Eyeshadow in "Birthday Suit" is a great color. This is a very nice natural cosmetics line that we got to sample last month in a different shade, so this is an excellent inclusion. Well pigmented so a little goes a long way.
LA Fresh Instant Body Smoother: It seems like I've received a lot of LA Fresh lately in sub boxes, but these are so handy that I never really mind having more. Plus, I haven't tried this particular type: A peppermint moisture silky sheer body smoother.
The Brush Hanger in Small: Quite ingenious, actually: The Brush Hanger is designed to hold your brushes safely as they air dry, or just to hold them suspended in one place. It holds brushes with barrel diameter from 0.5cm to 1cm and weight up to 30g. Pretty neat little product!
Overall, another good month for BB5. I am really thrilled with the ModelCo liner, which is worth considerably more than I paid for the whole box! Want to try BB5? It's just $12 per month for one month subs and $10 or less for longer subs. Check it out here: Beauty Box Five
Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author. SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.
Great box! Looking forward to receiving mine, as this is one of the few beauty boxes that I've never been disappointed with!
ReplyDeleteSame here, Alexia! They haven't let me down yet, and that is a pretty big thing for a beauty box. :)
DeleteI wasn't going to look at any spoilers but then came across your blog and couldn't stop myself lol! I'm excited about the brush hanger and the oil absorbing sheets!
ReplyDeletehttp://marinewife22.blogspot.com/
Lol, Ann I am powerless to resist spoilers myself so I understand.
DeleteLOVE the lip enhancer! I really want to try that. I'd love if you'd take a look at my Beauty Box Five review, I got some cool goodies from them as well: http://valiablereviews.com/beauty-reviews-2/beauty-box-five-review/
ReplyDelete