SEARCH THIS SITE:

Mothers Day GlossyBox Spoilers!

GlossyBox finally took pity on those of us who couldn't stand not knowing what their upcoming Mothers Day special edition box contains. Today, I got this email photo from them:
Products include Essie polish, Aveda Stress Fix Body Lotion, Biolage Exquisite Oil hair treatment, Benefit Benetint, and By Terry rose skincare. Especially excited about the Benetint! The products are all deluxe sample size except the Essie polish which is presumed to be full sized. I'm not super in love with the orange color but other than that it looks like quite a solid box to me. What do you ladies think? Get Glossy here:GLOSSYBOX


Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.

4 comments:

  1. Ooh I would like this for myself even though on not a mother -Amy B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I have the feeling a lot of us might be ordering one for ourselves. I'm pretty darned tempted, the box looks excellent in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tempted to order one for myself! Just wish there were more full size products along with the nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, if there were maybe one more full size product it would be really fantastic. I'm assuming the deluxe samples sizes are pretty good, as per usual for GB. But for 30 bucks, they do need to show us some value.

      Delete