| Love the deep navy, coral, and white combo. |
| Love the cute logo and the durable stitching. |
Dynamic Duo top and the To Dye For capri use the coral color in beautiful ways. The capris are so gorgeous! They are a very deep navy that borders on black. The splashes of coral and white really look beautiful and they give a whole new look to capris.![]() |
| Layered shirt, hip length. |
| Love the waist-length arm openings. They show a bit of skin while the top shirt keeps you covered. |
I think the clothes sometimes skew a bit big, but thankfully with these types of materials nothing is ever really so big it just hangs. Ellie makes exchanges easy if you pick the wrong size, though!
Ellie releases a new collection each month. Since the month of April saw a late release, we may not be seeing the next collection until mid-May, but I really appreciate that Ellie is now waiting to release collections until they are actually in stock and ready to ship that day or the next day. This order got to me in less than a week!
The Ellie site is offering my readers a 20 percent discount on their first purchase (pick any two pieces for $49.95 normally -- with the discount you'd pay just under $40 for both pieces!) You can check the site out here: Ellie!
Opinions stated in all site reviews on
SBT are entirely those of the author. SBT does not accept monetary
compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were
provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box
and products. Some posts on SBT
may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site
disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.
.jpg)

Can I ask about the rise on the capris from this company? I can't do alot of Lulu because of the low rise. I love what I saw on the website though! Thanks in advance
ReplyDeleteHi Christina! I know what you mean on the Lulu low rise on a lot of items -- These do not have such a low rise at all, there seems to be at least another inch, and they are super comfy. I'm wearing their leggings so often, whether I'm gym-bound or not. If you get some Ellie please do share what you got, would love to hear!
ReplyDelete