copy.jpg) |
| One bag possibility revealed! There are lots of variations this month! |
Ipsy has posted the first spoiler for the May bag, and it's a great one! This photo was posted:
 |
| Zoya full size polish is item 1! |
And...Zoya polish lovers will probably recognize those bottles. We are getting a
Zoya polish. Better news: It's full size! Ipsy sent out an email to former subbers with this message below:
This also gave us the important news that May's glambag will have five items inside, rather than four. Looking good so far!
 |
| Mirabella lipgloss or lipstick is item 2! |
Spoiler #2 is up and is a lippie: An either/or that is lipgloss or lipstick. UPDATE: Mirabella and Juice Beauty are the brands!
 |
| Item three is thought to be a concealer of the magnetic variety (to fit in a GlamRX palette for example) It also looks rather like the Yaby brand: Yaby. |
 |
| Last spoiler: Ipsy threw us a curve ball! For the last two items, each person will get TWO of the items in the photo! The items appear to be: Pacifica rollerball perfume (Island vanilla or Tahitian gardenia appear to be the two), St. Tropez instant tanner, Pacifica body butter (bronzing butter OR luminizing butter appear to be the two), Macadamia Oil Healing hair treatment, NuMe Argan oil. There is also an unknown item which is a tube, UPDATE: Anastasia clear brow gel. |
So for Ipsy May spoilers it appears we've got:
-Lipstick OR lipgloss (Mirabella or Juice Beauty)
-Two of the following:
Pacifica body butter (coconut crushed pearl bronzing body butter OR coconut crushed pearl luminizing body butter)
I'll update if any new info is posted or if Ipsy verifies anything!
Looks like the BEST ipsy I've seen in a long time, and we've had some great ones. Very excited and hoping for Pacifica items! What items are you hoping for?
Want to get your own ipsy glambag? There is currently no wait. Sub here:
Ipsy!
WOOT! SO happy!! :)
ReplyDeleteMe too! Zoya is one of my very favorite polishes and the colors are beautiful :D
ReplyDeleteI got no such e-mail. I cancelled my sub last night because I was unhappy with the past 2 months & of course today they posted this sneak peek lol
ReplyDeleteFigures, doesn't it? Hopefully you can get it back easily if you want to!
DeleteYAY i was already thinking to get ipsy back and then i saw this and got their email, just signed up again. can't say no to zoya lol
ReplyDeleteI'm in total agreement Lisa, impossible to say no to Zoya ;)
DeleteI've never tried Zoya nail polish! Super stoked as it seems lately I've been obsessed with changing mine!
ReplyDeleteYou'll love Zoya Christina! It's such a good formula and I really love the look of their polishes.
DeleteI have never tried Zoya either, Christina! I am really excited to try it!
DeleteFantastic looking bag this month!
ReplyDeleteAgreed, Steph. So excited for this one!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I am so excited about this one! It looks great! I love my IPSY bag it is my little "gift" to myself hehehe! I just found your site and it looks great! Hugs to you my new friend!
ReplyDelete