SEARCH THIS SITE:

Ellie Review: Fitness Clothing Subscription Box 20% Off

20 percent of Ellie

I fell halfway in love with the Ellie workout clothes from the moment I saw an ad like the one you see here. Like so many others, I am a big fan of the Lululemon Athletica brand, but I just can't drop the huge Lulu prices they charge every time. It's the super high quality that is what I crave -- anyone who spends a lot of time in the gym -- or even walking or running -- knows that workout clothes have to be a couple of essential things:

-Durable
-Moisture wicking
-Versatile
-Cute (cute is always good!)

Two pieces from Ellie's March collection, called the Little Black Collection, are the focus of this review. You can normally get two super high quality pieces of workout gear (choose any two on site -- you can choose two tops, two leggings, one of each, or ANY combo of two) for $49.95, but using this link will get my readers an automatic 20 percent off,  and this takes it all the way down to just under $40: Ellie!






The Black Widow, and the Little Black Leggings, were my two picks for March.
I am very impressed with the durability and the style of these pieces. Anyone who has ever bought workout gear on the cheap knows the difference between quality and crap -- you can feel it the second you put it on. These pieces are super high quality stretchy material, supportive, great with the moisture wicking, and look really sleek and pretty. I found it makes the workouts more fun somehow when I know I have something cute to wear.








Love the sheer paneling details on the tank!
The stitching shows the quality and the care taken during production.
Love the details on these pieces!
The Little Black Leggings and Black Widow tank are so cute, comfortable, and versatile that I think I'll be wearing these for more than just workouts -- that is one thing that is great about these pieces. They have so much style that they are more than just workout gear and could be worn for many casual activities!


The Coral Crush Collection, now available, has some GORGEOUS pieces (see some examples above!) that I love. I have a few of them on the way now. You can still buy the Little Black Collection until the end of April, and the Coral Crush Collection will be available until they introduce the next collection in a month or so. I am extremely impressed with the quality of these pieces and love how easy it is to build a wardrobe of workout essentials with Ellie.

Check out the Ellie site (and get a 20% discount) here: Ellie!

Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.

2 comments:

  1. Ohh, I may have to try this out! I'm trying to get in a routine of working out, and am in the process of building up my workout gear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Hi! I think that Ellie is a great way to build up some workout essentials. The two pieces I've got so far can be mixed and matched with so much. The next month's choices are pretty versatile too. It makes the gym time more fun for me, lol

    ReplyDelete