SEARCH THIS SITE:

Foot Cardigan Review: A Sock Sub Box!

This week I received a Foot Cardigan package in the mail, much to my delight. This is a sock sub: Every month they send you a pair of socks that are promised to be "crazy and random" -- you can expect nearly anything, but it will be amusing!

The reason I was so interested to try this subscription box was twofold: I love socks, the funnier and cuter the better, and I wanted to try it out for gifting purposes. I can't even count how many times that gift-giving has gotten way too frustrating because the intended recipient "has it all." Well, a present like a subscription to Foot Cardigan helps insure that you will give something unique.

The package arrived in a bubble mailer envelope which thankfully fits right into your mailbox. Once opened, I was charmed by the sock packaging:
I believe this was hand-colored by a kiddo, at least it appears to be -- and it's absolutely adorable. The socks were neatly folded and wrapped underneath the funny apple drawing, and I laughed as soon as I saw them:
These little gnomes and mushrooms are too cute and funny! Completely offbeat, totally unexpected, and just loved them. 

The socks are sized to fit any woman between sizes 5 -10. There is also an option for a men's package which fits sizes up to 13. A friend of mine ordered Foot Cardigan after I mentioned it to her and she got some adorable socks with a climbing monkey on them. I think it really is random which pair you'll get, which can be a huge part of the fun of subscription services like this.
You can get your own monthly socks package for $11 per month! Check it out at Foot Cardigan!

3 comments:

  1. How cute! It could just be me, but I find the price a little steep for one pair of socks, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a subscription and was really disappointed. My first pair of socks was just polka dots. That's not interesting or unusual at all! You can buy polka dot socks anywhere! NOT WORTH IT FOR THE PRICE. When I contacted customer service, they were really rude and not helpful.

    ReplyDelete