| Julep always has great attention to detail and theme! |
The whole collection looks gorgeous and I was very tempted to upgrade to the whole package -- but I restrained myself and settled for the It Girl profile. Normally I go with the Bombshell profile, but this month I loved the colors so much that I decided I'd prefer three polishes to two polishes and a product.
Inside the beautifully packaged box (bright yellow crinkles, hot pink tissue paper, lime green bag for polishes) I found a bright pink rock candy treat along with my three polishes. These colors are prettier in person than on the website, and I was very excited to see how bright they are.
| (L-R): Abbie, Mackenzie, and Eden |
| (L-R): One coat of each, then two coats of each. No base coat, no top coat. |
The Julep regular price is $19.99 per month, and you can cancel or skip anytime. Each profile has different colors. You can choose whichever profile you like, and it really feels like you're customizing since you get to pick what you get!
Julep commonly has special promos and surprises. For example, this month someone's Julep box contains a $1000 designer purse package. Every month some lucky randomly chosen Mavens get "Golden Boxes" -- meaning your package will contain ALL the profiles for the month. I haven't received a Golden Box but I have two friends who have.
Want to try Julep out for yourself? If you enter the code FREEBOX here on my link you get your first box free! Click here and choose "Become a Maven" to get started: JULEP
No comments:
Post a Comment