SEARCH THIS SITE:

Lullubee Craft Box Review: Subscription Box for Crafters!


I was very excited to have the chance to try the Lullubee craft subscription box. The box is designed for anyone from novice crafters to the more experienced who just love to relax and enjoy some craft time.

The box really impressed me because it had great details like this polka dot ribbon, and it was truly packaged beautifully. Inside was everything I needed to make my own special project, start to finish!

This craft is a trinket box, shaped like an apple. Here is the box once opened. The instructions were right on top (five pages worth, step by step with detailed photos to make it simple for anyone!)








The Lullubee box contents. It has everything you need, except for a pair of scissors.
The supplies are included. The package with the Lullubee tag had all the felt and other materials shrink wrapped conveniently. Also included was a large piece of foam to work on, the needles, the felting tool to insert the needles in, superglue, and thread.
One of the touches that really made this box unique and fun: The needle container is charming!
Now, I must preface the forthcoming photo by saying that I completed the first and second steps. I had successfully built my apple and had done most of the felting, feeling quite proud of how well the project was coming. I took a brief break to accept a package at the front door. Then I heard a very enthusiastic sounding tag-jingling coming from my office. So, I opened the door to find this: And yes, if you were unsure, that is my red apple in her mouth.
 I was not pleased but I did find it funny enough to snap a quick iPhone photo before I rescued my apple. Apparently she enjoys crafting too. Unfortunately, her version involves deconstruction.

So, I will be repeating step two because my felting work has been unraveled a bit by a crazy greyhound. Thank God she is cute. I'll update when I finally do get the project finished.
This is what I will have once it's complete!
My finished apple will serve as a jewelry/trinket holder, as seen in the photo! Adorable, isn't it? I can't wait to finish this up. However, I am taking a short break while I contemplate how to hide all my future crafting projects from Flirty. Like I said, thank God she is cute.
UPDATE: Finished the apple. It was so much fun, and I think it came out pretty well considering what it went through with Flirt tearing it up! I've got cotton balls stored in it for now, but it will end up being a jewelry box, I believe.



I love this company! They offer all kinds of crafting kits, including kid crafting kits. There is something for everyone. It's really a fantastic way to get into crafting, even if you don't have any crafting supplies in your home, and even if you are a beginner. Plus, it's lots of fun. You can get your own Lullubee monthly craft box for $34 monthly, or just pick up any one of their great one-time purchase kits.Check it out here: Lullubee!








Disclosure: I received this box for review purposes. All opinions are my own. No compensation was received.
  

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, Love this site! They have wonderful creative crafts and so much time and thought has been put into each one. The quality is amazing and makes me proud to show my finished products! Glad others are finding this fun site! I can't wait to see what they come up with next!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely agreed! It was SO much fun to do the craft! It's amazing how they keep coming up with creative and fun ideas for new projects. Lullubee is fantastic and I'm highly impressed. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for all of your wonderful, and positive feedback!

    Team lullubee -

    Craft to it!

    ReplyDelete