We were excited to have an April PawBox arrive today! It has received a very enthusiastic reception from the greyhounds. The mail person has stopped knocking on my door to hand me packages if they come from certain places. If she sees a pet box, she (for some crazy reason) has started just leaving them outside the door. That might have something to do with Jade jumping on her to grab the goodies.
The PawBox review this month was really great because I got something highly useful as well as some fun treats to delight the girls. Inside the April PawBox were the following items:
A big pink squeaky bone! It has a very nice-sized squeaker in it and has already been well played with by Jade.
A Bark Bars Cookie Bar in Creamy Peanut Butter flavor. This bar is segmented into 5 pieces so you can break off treats easily. It has already been consumed and the pups seemed to love it!
A NutraBar (large 4 oz bar). This is an item I had never seen before, and it is a great concept. It's a food or snack bar for dogs, containing 27 percent protein. This 4 oz bar is segmented in four portions and there are feeding guidelines listed on the package. The whole bar is equal to 8 ounces of ultra premium kibble, so these bars can be used as an easy solution for traveling or for filling dog snacks on the go. Love this and can't wait to have the girls try it.
The GreenDog Naturals company sent two packages of their Complete Calm treats. It has been formulated to promote calmness in your dogs and contains natural ingredients only. Suggested for use in separation anxiety situations, for thunderstorm phobic dogs, or during any unusual situation that may stress your pets. GreenDog Naturals also sent a coupon good for $3 off and free shipping. (Use the code CALM at GreenDog Naturals to get this discount.)
This was such a welcome inclusion in the box. This large sticker can go on your windows or doors. It is designed to alert emergency workers to rescue your pets in case you are not there when a fire or other disaster occurs. Just check off which kind of pet you have and add other essential info with a marker, then place it prominently.
Loved the PawBox this month, in fact it is my favorite PawBox that I have seen yet. This really is a fantastic buy and a good way to find out about new pet products. Want to give it a try? Get your pups in on the PawBox fun for just $10 per month. The PawBox site: PawBox!
Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author. SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.
We got the fuzzy squeaky bone too but the card in the box says it is supposed to be a duck.
ReplyDeleteHow funny, I just checked the card and this one says duck also. That's weird! Huh, I guess either a last minute change or maybe they do some variations. My girls actually prefer fuzzy toys to rubber ones, so I'm glad we got the bone.
DeleteHi, was your box the one designed for larger dogs? I was just curious because I have a 5pd maltese. She's a little gal with a lot of heart! :D
ReplyDeleteHi, yes I believe this was designed for size XL (40-70 lbs.) When you sign up you'll have the option to sign up for XS (0-4lbs) or S (5-10 lbs) so one of those would probably be perfect for your little girl! :D
ReplyDeleteI signed up for PawBox at the beginning of March, received the box and yet never received any shipping info from them, and now people are receiving their April boxes and I haven't received anything from them other than an initial, generic email when I first signed up. Do you all get tracking info sent to you and when do you typically receive your PawBoxes? Also, when I go to the website I cannot for the life of me find anywhere to sign in as a subscriber, I loved (and my Pekingese Matilda) loved her Pawbox yet their off and on 'mysterious' service is kind of annoying...anyone else have these problems?
ReplyDelete