SEARCH THIS SITE:

PopSugar Must Have Spoilers April 2013

PopSugar Must Have April spoilers were early this month! The spoilers turned up earlier than ever, and only a few photos are out there-- nothing particularly easy to see. Will update as more boxes make their way into our hands and we start to learn about variations, etc. But, thus far for April PopSugar Must Have spoiler here is what I've heard:

-Shashi bracelet, cord bracelet with some beading (Shashi) VARIATIONS?Yes. Turquoise version and a gray version so far, possible green version

-Chocolate bar with Quinoa from Alter Ego (Alter Ego) VARIATIONS?NO

-Tatcha blotting papers (Tatcha) VARIATIONS?NO

-Kai fragrance oil rollerball perfume (Kai rollerball) VARIATIONS?NO

-PopSugar logo laundry bag from Garmento (black, with bright green logo)VARIATIONS?NO

There is not any info on extras like coupons at this time, so I'll update should we learn there are valuable coupons or codes in the inserts.

I'll be adding the photos as they come, and if I get lucky perhaps the review very soon. What do you think? Love it? Hate it? 






7 comments:

  1. Other then $1 off coupon ( I think it was the Garmento) there were no other codes/promos in the box. The Garmento is huge though!! Lol I was joking with my mom saying I could probably fit inside it. It is pretty neat though you can use it 4 different ways. And I really like the Kai roller. I like the bracelet too but mine doesn't seem to lay right. Don't know if it just needs to be worn in but it almost looks like it has kinks in it. Overall though it wasnt the best popsugar but I do like the box. Let me know if your bracelet has the same issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jennifer. That's weird about the bracelet, hoping it just needs to wear in like shoes ;) I'll update the second I have it. I'm starting to think the Garmento may be my fave item LOL!

      Delete
    2. Same bracelet deal, Jennifer. I've read a few others who say the same thing, too. It's a pretty bracelet but seems to have strange kinks or something.

      Delete
  2. My bracelet does not lay right either. I am constantly fussing with it trying to get the beads right. I was wondering if anyone else had the same problem. The only things I loved in this box was the chocolate and the scented oil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Frustrating with that bracelet issue, isn't it? :( I LOVE Alter Eco chocolate now, so that's good anyway I suppose.

      Delete
  3. Ughhhh, soooo hate it!!! Can send photo Jenn?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete