This May
Ipsy review was one that I have been particularly looking forward to. The spoilers looked so great that we knew the bag was going to be one of the best yet, so I have been quite anxious to get it in my hands at last. Now that I have it in hand, I can say that this is by far the BEST Ipsy I've ever had! Madly in love with Ipsy this month!
 |
| Ipsy bag May! The Urban Decay shadow was a bonus item, which Ipsy awarded to 200 people who won a Facebook contest, and to people who referred two friends to Ipsy during April. |
 |
| Zoya polish (full size) in the color "Piaf," a light golden color that is very pretty. This was the one I was hoping for! I'll swatch it soon and add it to this post. Other variations included lavender, pink, cream, blue, and green pastels. |
 |
| NuMe Finishing Serum (.33 oz): Delivers a "glossy finish" to your hair, use it wet or dry. Have not tried this yet! |
 |
| Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss (4ml full size): Super pretty "Pink" shade. This was an either/or: Some people got Mirabella Colour Sheer lipstick instead. |
 |
Pacifica Perfume Roll-On (.33 oz full size): Tahitian Gardenia scent, it's a really wonderful scent. I prefer this to the gardenia scented Kai perfume oil, which I got in another beauty sub recently! A vanilla scent was sent out to some people. Ipsy also gave us a good Pacifica code: You can use the code BEAUTY20 at Pacifica until the end of May for 20% off any order. |
 |
| Bonus: Urban Decay Moondust shadow in "Stargazer," a very glittery gold. It's very pretty, but definitely not an everyday shadow. |
 |
| Yaby concealer: In the shade "Vanilla," unfortunately far too light for me. I'll trade with a light-skinned friend! This is magnetic and will fit in a palette like the GlamRX that Ipsy sent us a few months ago. |
There were a ton of variations in this bag so it will be pretty rare to see two bags just alike, probably. Very unusual for Ipsy, but I have enjoyed this one immensely. Ipsy is only $10 per month, and it almost always gives us around $30 or
more in retail value. This particular bag is my favorite Ipsy bag ever!
So far this year I've only had one Ipsy bag that just wasn't very
impressive. Ipsy is the sub I usually recommend for a first-time
sub box buyer.
Want to try Ipsy yourself? As of right now (May 11th) you can still get a May bag! (this review was one of the May bag variations :D )Get it fast if you want a May bag or an extra, because now that we know how great the bag is it's sure to sell out quickly. Get it here:
IPSY
Opinions stated in all site reviews on
SBT are entirely those of the author. SBT does not accept monetary
compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were
provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box
and products. Some posts on SBT
may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site
disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.
This was my first Ipsy bag ever! The bar is set so high now for other subscription boxes. The profile I filled out was actually used. Shocker! The concealer, lip gloss, and lip liner are all colors I would have picked out for myself. Fantastic!!!
ReplyDeleteYou picked a fantastic time to start Ipsy, for sure. Far and away my favorite Ipsy ever! I'm glad you loved it as much as I did.
DeleteOo... I'm really curious about that finishing serum. I may have to buy the bag just to give that a shot!
ReplyDeleteDid everyone receive a sixth bonus item? I had a similar bag to yours except that I received a Pacifica body butter instead of the NuMe serum and I did not receive an Urban Decay Shadow.
ReplyDeleteHere via google - nice review! I got the concealer in buff if that would work for you; I definitely need lighter...diniwilks at gmail.
ReplyDelete