Wantable has been consistently impressing me with their monthly
beauty boxes because they customize so perfectly for the individual.
There is no doubt in my mind that Wantable is the perfect sub box for
makeup lovers, so I wanted to try out their jewelry box to see if they
are equally impressive with jewelry.
The Wantable site had a complete redesign quite recently, and part of
that was a greatly expanded customization quiz for the jewelry boxes.
When I did my
Wantable quiz I
was really pleased to see how many questions they asked, and how
in-depth those questions were.
You can specify your style based on
photos: Classic, Rock n' Roll, Quirky, Glam, Boho, and more. You can
also specify what you do and don't want in terms of jewelry type:
Bracelets, rings, earrings, and necklaces. You'll specify different
jewelry materials you want/don't want: Silver tone, gold tone, multi
tone, wood, acrylic, for example. Finally, you can choose themes and
features: For example, you can choose whether you want religious jewelry
(divided into Christian, Jewish, Muslim) or whether you want jewelry
with inspirational text. The choices are many, and they are very
thorough.
 |
| Love the new Wantable boxes. A classic, sophisticated look. |
My personal jewelry style is a bit schizo, to put it bluntly. I tend to prefer more understated classic pieces but I really love a rocker edge, as well. I tend to love smaller pieces rather than big bold ones, but not always. Basically, I wasn't really too sure how the quiz could really nail my taste since I myself can't explain it.
It is not an exaggeration to say that I was amazed at how perfectly Wantable chose jewelry pieces for me. Opening this box was such a fun surprise!
 |
| After unwrapping the tissue, here is what I saw. |
 |
|
The "Gwen" bracelet (retail $28). LOVE this bracelet, it is just so cute, edgy without being over the top, and it has two sets of snaps to make it smaller or larger as needed or desired. I've been wearing this every day since receiving it and have received several compliments on the piece already. |
 |
| The "Kimberly" ring (retail $24): It fits perfectly since Wantable got my ring size. This is exactly my style. It's classic but with some fun details and it's beautifully sparkly. It's a big stone but not crazy-big, and it is something I will wear regularly. Beautiful. |
 |
| The "Nico" earrings (retail $18) are fairly small, but not so demure that they fade away. These were a bit hard to photograph. They are super sparkly and really well-faceted clear stones so they can work with just about anything from casual to dressy outfits. I really dislike huge earrings and was so glad Wantable sent me a pair I can wear often. |
 |
| "Tiburon" necklace (retail $26): This silver tone necklace with iridescent animal-teeth inspired pendants seemed too wild for me at first, but once I tried it on I was quite pleased with the look! I'm looking forward to pairing this with cute sundresses this summer. It's a bit twisted in the photo, but I'll update with a photo wearing it soon. The clasp is particularly nice detail since it allows you to choose several different lengths. |
Wantable is really a fun subscription to get because it feels so much like having a personal stylist (for a fraction of the cost!) I've long been a fan of their makeup boxes, but now I am equally a fan of the jewelry. If you enjoy really customized sub boxes and like fashion jewelry, consider giving this great sub box a try. You can buy a monthly box for $36 (The retail value is usually in the $80 to $100 range) or a one-time box for $40. Cancel or skip anytime you like. Check it out here:
Wantable
Opinions stated in all site reviews on
SBT are entirely those of the author. SBT does not accept monetary
compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were
provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box
and products. Some posts on SBT
may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site
disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.
I love the pieces you got! So excited to see what I get.
ReplyDeleteThanks Lisa! I was really so pleased with them. Please share what you get when yours arrives, I'd love to see!
ReplyDelete