SEARCH THIS SITE:

Nuance BirchBox Review: Salma Hayek BirchBox Review!


This is my second BirchBox review for the month of May because I was fortunate enough to receive one of the special edition Nuance BirchBoxes! Salma Hayek is the force behind Nuance, which will be sold in CVS Pharmacies nationwide. This was the best BirchBox I've ever had if you count it as a regular BirchBox because I got some full size items, plus I feel like I've been able to sample a whole line at once.
Loved the packaging, and immediately felt impressed with the size of the products within.

A very nice array of products: Anti-aging cream, body cream, shampoo, conditioner, and a 3-in-1 eye makeup tool!
My Secret Super Moisturizing Body Cream: 8oz, full size! A shea and honey infused body lotion with a delicate fruity scent.

Mamey Fruit Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner: Each 2 fl oz. Mamey fruit helps to boost hair body and stimulate the hair follicles to encourage new growth. Acai and rice brain oil are also added for their ability to soften and shine.

AM/PM Anti-Aging Super Cream: 7.5 grams. An antioxidant rich "super cream" for the face, made with Tepezcohuite. This Mexican tree extract is revered as a highly effective moisturizer. Vitamins A and E were also infused into the cream for their softening and rejuvenating properties.

Lights, Camera, Action Eye Trio: Full size! The color is Sapphire/Silver Shimmer. This is my favorite item of the box because it's so convenient and such a brilliant idea. Pull apart the long slender tube to get: A creamy shadow, a highlighter, and a matching eyeliner.

BirchBox has truly impressed and thrilled me with this special edition box, and I certainly hope I am fortunate enough to qualify for the next one. Nobody really knows exactly which profiles were chosen to receive the box or if there was  specific demographic BB was reaching for, but it seems that they have sent out a pretty large number of boxes if my readers are any indication. 
 Not a BirchBox member yet? You can sign up here: BirchBox! The typical waitlist is around one month, and it's just $10 per month. I know some of you have received the box too, so I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Salma Hayek Nuance BirchBox! Loved it? Hated it?



Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.

2 comments:

  1. So jealous that you got this! There are a lot of good items in that box

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nuance online coupons is good to help to save your money and discounted price

    ReplyDelete