SEARCH THIS SITE:

Ipsy Spoilers June 2013! Warning: June Ipsy Spoilers Ahead!

We've already got our first Ipsy spoiler for the month of June 2013, and it's a pretty good one. Look away if you don't want to know what the June Ipsy 2013 glambag will contain! The spoiler came in the form of an email to former subbers (a "please come back to Ipsy" email) and detailed two important things:

-First, we are getting a full size Nyx blush.

-Second, there will be a total of five items in the June Ipsy glambag, of which the Nyx blush is one. (This was stated as follows: "June's bag is gonna be an AMAZING value. It includes a full-size blush from NYX, plus 4 additional beauty products personalized for YOU")

The NYX blush, sneak peek #1.
Sneak peek #2: A lip pencil, brand not yet confirmed.
Sneak peek #2 looks remarkably similar to the Starlooks lip pencils that ipsy has now listed on their site here. In fact, when compared with the below photo of my Starlooks Tipsy pencil...looks just the same. 
My Starlooks "Tipsy" lip pencil:  Looks the same as the sneak peek...

Sneak peek #3: A super glittery Sparkling Cream Palette from J.Cat Beauty!
Peek #4: We'll get TWO of these items. The Cailyn gel liner (either purple or black), the JCAT false eyelashes, pencil (brand not confirmed), or a bottle of something which nobody on Ipsy's page has given us any clues on yet. 
Sneak Peek #5: The bag!
So, the five items in the ipsy glambag June appear to be:

-Nyx blush

-Starlooks lip pencil

-Sparkling Cream Palette from J.Cat Beauty.

-TWO of these five items: Cailyn purple gel liner, Cailyn black gel liner, J. Cat false eyelashes, pencil (either lips/eyes/possibly highlighter, currently unconfirmed brand) or a bottle of....something that's still a mystery.

All of this in a cute leopard bag? Sounds great to me! I do not want more Cailyn gel liner, I've got lots of it from my Wantable sub -- it's great, but I have enough for a while! I wouldn't mind trying the J. Cat false eyelashes for fun. What variations are YOU hoping for??


This post will be updated as we get more info. Hoping that the June Ipsy spoilers and the June Ipsy reveal will be just as juicy as the May Ipsy ones were! What do you think Ipsy will give us in June? If you're not a member yet, you can get in without waiting as of now: Ipsy!



Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.

13 comments:

  1. As much as I hate spoilers, I'll forgive you on this one lol. I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too! Just hoping the rest of the bag looks this good, and if so it will be awesome again.

      Delete
  2. This is my 2 nd month of ipsy and so far it is way better than I expected!!! I love that multi color blusher!!! Thanks for ur reviews and spoilers this is what got me to sign up. Do u think birchbox is worth buying also since I have ipsy already??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BirchBox is always worth trying, in my opinion. It sends out more of the pricy type brands (small samples of course) and it's fun to get to try these out. Plus, they have an excellent points system where you can earn $5 a month just for doing brief reviews of your products. :) I love both ipsy and BB!

      Delete
    2. I subscribed to BirchBox and had it about 6 months prior to subscribing to Ipsy. After receiving a few Ipsy shipments; I cancelled my Birchbox. In six months time; I never once received even close to a medium size sample of anything. All I ever got were these tiny little things. Since BirchBox and Ipsy cost the same; my money is much better spent on Ipsy as I get much more value and the products are so much nicer.

      I am much more of a makeup kinda gal so Ipsy is a better fit for me.

      You can always subscribe for a few months and see if you like it and cancel if you feel that it's not worth the money.

      Delete
  3. In my opinion, birchbox has more variety (skincare, hair care, makeup) whereas ipsy is mostly makeup. I subscribe to both and love them both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely agreed Jessica! I enjoy both because they really do send out different types of products. :)

      Delete
  4. Same here, either a lighter pink or that lovely mosaic one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just subscribed to Ipsy and am awaiting my first bag. Super excited as Ive seen past bags and they look amazing. Had birchbox awhile and while the samples may be smaller, I love the variety and the points system is great! Love that I can buy all the products off the site, redeem my points (that add up very quickly, and there's always a promotion going on. Will def be keeping both supscriptions and always tell my friends about them both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You picked a great time to get started with Ipsy! Hope you love your first glambag!

      Delete
  6. I've received two ipsy bags so far, and although I haven't been thrilled about every single item, the ones I have been in love with have made it a great value. I love Mirabella lipstick, beauty bombshell blush, the mica beauty sparkle powder stuff (I use it as eyeshadow) the Zoya nail polish, the Sation nail polish are some of my favorites. Did NOT like my Pacifica perfume or the concealer sample, but everything else has been quite usable, and I think ipsy is a well worth $10 a month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! I told a friend just today that even if she liked just one or two items in Ipsy, it's still usually well worth the 10 bucks -- we sure get our money's worth!

      Delete
  7. I cancelled my Birchbox cause it was so forgettable, I cant even recall the last two months of shipments other than one tiny jar of Juice Beauty. there were other items but totally forgettable. Ipsy blows Birchbox out of the water !

    ReplyDelete