SEARCH THIS SITE:

Polish Box Reviews: May Julep Review!

This month's Julep was my favorite monthly Julep box yet. Normally I pick a profile with polish, but since I am pretty well stocked on polish right now I decided to go for the Modern Beauty profile, which has only products. Actually, the real reason I think I chose the product only box was a tiny but irresistibly adorable sugar scrub container. Between that and the lip trio that Julep advertised, I knew I was hooked for the month. 

 

The theme was the Roaring 20s, and they truly presented this elegant and dramatic concept so beautifully. The packaging was particularly lovely, with deep maroons, gold embellished paper, and an overall air of high style. 

  • Tea for Two: Nude shimmer lip sheer
  • Satin Doll: Poppy lip sheer
  • Lady in Red: Matte crimson lip color
The Sugar Smooch Lip Scrub container is what made this a must-buy for me!
Sugar Smooch Lip Scrub: Best-smelling product ever. A mix of brown sugar, molasses, conditioning oils, vitamin E, and shea butter.
American Beauty Volumizing Mascara: In Black. Julep's mascara is excellent quality, although I am not totally in love with their brushes.



Bonus: Bobby pins with enamel flowers on them. In white and coral.
I really loved this month's Julep box, and didn't even miss the polish too much (although I do have an add-on coming.) If the boxes were this great every month, I would never skip. Hoping this is the start of a trend for Julep: Spectacular new products  and great boxes every month. Want to try Julep yourself? You can sign up now and get your first box free with the code FREEMAVEN. If you'd prefer to just pick up a few items and not subscribe, check out their polish, bodycare, and mother's day offerings here: Julep


Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.

1 comment:

  1. We are box twins :) that lip scrub is AMAZE!! Smells so good

    ReplyDelete