Since BirchBox is the only subscription box that consistently has a long waiting list (it usually takes about a month to get in,) I thought that it might be fun to do a giveaway for a 3-month BirchBox sub!
Even if you already have a BirchBox sub, you might want to try out a different profile to see what you'll get in an extra box every month. If you're new to BirchBox, this will give you a chance to see what it's like without waiting on their waitlist for a month or more.
Entry is for US residents and begins today (April 30th) and ends on May 10th. You can enter by following by email, following us on Twitter and Facebook, and sending out tweets about the giveaway. Thanks so much for being a reader, it is truly appreciated. Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Would love any type of lip crayon.
ReplyDeleteI have seen some great items from other people's Birchboxes! A few months ago there was a CC cream from Juice Beauty that sounded really great. Thank you so much for this great giveaway!!! :-)
ReplyDeleteSo far my favorite item from Birchbox has been the Mirenesse Lip Kiss. It's so pretty, applies smoothly, and shines brightly.
ReplyDeleteSo far peppermint shampoo, was my 1st box. Hope to win to try different ones!
ReplyDeleteThe BB cream for sure!
ReplyDeleteI would love to try a different profile. I get such mixed boxes! My recent profile update seems to be helping though.
ReplyDeleteI love to try the Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream! :)
ReplyDeleteI haven't had a box yet, I'm just super excited to try everything!
ReplyDeleteI have never subscribed to Birchbox but I am thinking about it. The most impressive item I have seen from reviews is the Chantecaille Faux Cils Mascara!
ReplyDeleteI have never tried birchbox, based on items posted it looks good to me.
ReplyDeleteI love birchbox! I just got my first box and I really liked it :)
ReplyDeleteI love Birchbox! I just got my first box and I really liked it :)
ReplyDeleteI love the vasanti face wash!
ReplyDeleteThey had a sample of a hair masque a while back that totally looked trying!
ReplyDeleteThey had a hair masque a while back that totally looked worth trying!
ReplyDeleteI have only gotten one month but i loved the Cargo bronzer. -riann
ReplyDeleteI love BB! Would love to win 3 months!
ReplyDeleteI love BB! Would love to win a 3 month subscription!
ReplyDeleteI haven't tried Birch Box yet but I have seen a number of reviews for them online. I have noticed some Juicy Couture perfume samples that I'm sure I'd love to receive in a box! mary987 (at) hotmail (dot) com
ReplyDeleteI love seeing all the different things people get in the Birchbox boxes.
ReplyDeleteI love Birchbox!
ReplyDeletePrimer! I love that stuff :)
ReplyDeleteI've received a Pangea Organics Lib Balm that I adore!
ReplyDeleteI love all of the all natural and organic products. BB includes a fair amount of them, which is great.
ReplyDeleteI would LOVE to try the strivectin sample that I just saw on a BB review. And if the young blood mattifier works well, I'd love to try that too as I could use a mattifier. I also loved the "extra" eye rollerball that many people received in the recent box and well, any and all makeup samples are pretty much wonderful to me! LOL. I have been picking and choosing and trying a couple different sub boxes, I'd LOVE to try them all...One of the reasons why I went with another over BB was due to the wait time...I had already done a food box with a two month wait and wanted som boxes NOW! I have seen lots of products in BB reviews that i would have loved to try, many of which id never heard if....i would absolutely love to win this sub box! Thank you so much for the chance to win.
ReplyDeletehave been wanting to try a sub box for a while :D they sound like so much fun
ReplyDeleteNever tried birchbox before, thanks for the contest.
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous of all the perfume samples everyone gets. Even though everyone else seems to hate them, I'd love to get some as I love trying new scents!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome thanks
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome thanks
ReplyDeleteI never tried birch box before...hope I win and get hooked
ReplyDeleteI like the kiehl's product!
ReplyDeleteI haven't subscribed, but I know that they've included Ahava items in the past, which I love!
ReplyDeleteI like theBalm products. :)
ReplyDeleteDoes anyone know how long it takes to get a invite to BirchBox? I gave them my email about 2 months ago, and still haven't heard anything.
ReplyDeleteIt should not take longer than about a month - maybe 5 weeks. I would send them a message via Facebook if you are on FB and let them know how long you've been waiting. I've seen them state several times that a two month wait is not normal, so I'm wondering if your info got lost.
DeleteI love the wide variety of BB creams they offer - I like to mix up my skin care routine with these :)
ReplyDeleteOoh I'd love to try Birchbox again! The BB cream looks awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteDr. Jart BB CREAM LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteI have never had BB cream and want to try that. Also I like the little perfumes from Juicy!!! Thank u for doing the giveaway I love your website.
ReplyDeleteI loved the nail polish that changed color in the sun.
ReplyDeleteThe Dr. Jart BB cream.
ReplyDeleteI loved the mirenesse glossy kiss and the alessandro nail polish from my Jan. box
ReplyDeleteI was really, really impressed with April's Birchbox and I love that it came with a full yearly subscription to Women's Health magazine. I think that's been the most exciting for me, so far. :D
ReplyDeleteSuch a fun way to try new things. I'd like to give Birchbox a go!
ReplyDeleteI'm currently on the wait list for birchbox, I would love to start receiving these boxes! I always read their reviews and there seems to be a good variety of products.
ReplyDeleteive never gotten this particular box but ive always wanted to try!
ReplyDeleteI have never gotten a Birch box but I would like to try some of the lotions!
ReplyDeleteI have never tried Birchbox, but I have tried Smashbox cosmetics photo set pressed powder that a friend had and I really liked it.
ReplyDeleteupstatemissy@gmail.com
Lip crayons! And I'd love to try a BB
ReplyDeleteI love to have a new subscription!
ReplyDeleteI love the Beauty Protector Spray!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome thank you so much!
ReplyDelete