SEARCH THIS SITE:

PopSugar Must Have Review: PopSugar May Review

 PopSugar Must Have sent subscribers an amazingly fantastic box this month. I think this is absolutely the best box since last September (which is the PopSugar box by which all others are judged, generally.) The box last month was pretty lackluster for many of us -- was not at all impressed with the April box. This month's PopSugar box review is entirely different because the items just seem much better curated, and they even work together in a summer fun theme!


PopSugar Tote: This cute little tote bag is one of my favorite items, actually. Plastic coated and will be a nice bag for those little extras when I need it. 



KO Original "Giselle" Mid-Brim Hat: In black. This hat is really nice: It's "crushable" and can be molded very easily. Big and floppy, but a controllable type of floppy thanks to how it's made. It has a drawstring inside to adjust for different head sizes. Pleased by the high quality of this! Will be fun for the beach this summer.


BeautyBlender Travel Kit: This is the first BeautyBlender I've had, but the many glowing reviews have me quite interested in this little egg-shaped pink makeup sponge. It's supposed to make foundation blend right into the skin with a flawless streak free appearance. I've also heard that some people use these to apply pigment shadows or other loose makeup products. But, because I don't wear foundation, this might be rehomed soon.



Modern Cocktail Modern Margaritas Set: This cute set of individual bottles allows you to make gourmet margaritas at home, you just have to add the alcohol. Each bottle is a serving, and flavors include watermelon, strawberry, blood orange, mango, and original margarita. Salt for glass rims is even included. This is a quintessential summer item to me and really works with the box theme well.



Questions I Ask When I Want to Talk About Myself: Deck of conversation starter cards created by Mindy Kaling of the Mindy Project. Funny, offbeat questions, the type of thing that could be lots of fun for a girls night.


Pacifica Natural Color Quench Lip Tint in Guava Berry: A jumbo lip tint that gives a subtle kiss of color and feels nice on the lips. I already have one of these open in a different flavor, and getting Pacifica in sub boxes always makes me happy. (BTW you can use code BEAUTY20 to get 20% off any Pacifica order till the end of May.


Way Better Snacks Tortilla Chips in Sweet Potato: This single serving bag was the first item enjoyed from the PS bag this month! This is a good brand that I am already a fan of, and these would go well with the margaritas in this box.

Charm&Chain $30 gift card: This was nice because the gift card has no minimum purchase. There are a lot of jewelry items on this site, and even some in the $30 price range. 

This is the first month in a very long time that I can't even name a "WTH" item because everything fits in the "Summer" theme so well. PopSugar Must Have does send us some spectacular high value items with regularity, but they have had a past habit of sending out at least one random or just plain strange (WTH) item per box. Not this time! This entire box was great -- I would call it easily the best box this year so far!

The PopSugar Must Have boxes are $35 per month, and they each contain at least $100 worth of retail product. This is the sub box to try if you like the new trends, if you enjoy trying out celebrity favorites, and you like to get a high retail value in your sub box every time. You can get your first month for only $30 with the code REFER5 when you follow my friends link here: PopSugar Must Have!




Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.

No comments:

Post a Comment