

As most of my readers know by now, I am a huge fan of the Wantable makeup box and the Wantable jewelry box. Both boxes are customized just for you based on the specific preferences you enter when you complete their quiz.
Every time I do Wantable reviews, I mention how impressed I am with the
degree of personalization they give to every Wantable box. The makeup
shades are always exactly the family of colors I ask for, and the types
of makeup are perfect for my collection. This is because I get to choose
what I want: Eye shadow, blush, lipstick, lipgloss, nail polish,
liners, and much more -- you can even pick brushes! The jewelry quiz is
just as extensive and allows you to get into detail about the types of
pieces you love and hate. Put all this together with their no-hassle
returns and you have a no-fail beauty box or jewelry box (if by some
chance it's not right for you, just place the pre-paid label they
include in the package and send it back!)
For those of you who haven't tried this awesome makeup or jewelry box yet, give it a try! You will be very glad you did: For $36 bucks you get 4-6 FULL SIZE beauty items or 4-5 boutique jewelry pieces. Every item is chosen just for you -- personal shopping style service for a price like this? It may seem good to be true, but Wantable is for real!
This is one of the reasons I'm so pleased to launch this giveaway from Wantable: If you are a subber to Wantable already, this will give you three FREE months on your subscription if you win! If you haven't subbed yet, the winner will get a subscription and find out why this company gets so many raves. The entry process is super simple, and you can earn extra entries every day by sharing. Every friend who signs up gives you more entries and a bigger chance to win! Just enter your email address and name here to get into the drawing: Wantable 3-Month Sub Entry!
Opinions stated in all site reviews on
SBT are entirely those of the author. SBT does not accept monetary
compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were
provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box
and products. Some posts on SBT
may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site
disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section. |
| |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment