SEARCH THIS SITE:

Vegan & Cruelty Free Beauty Box Review: Petit Vour Box Review


When I heard that there was a new vegan and cruelty free beauty subscription box, my first thought was "great idea." So many of us strive to shop cruelty free products but find the research a bit daunting, and I know from past experience that finding vegan products is not always a quick and easy process. Petit Vour has done all the research and background work for us, and sends a box of vegan and cruelty free beauty miniatures every month for $15 (free shipping!) I was very excited to get this box because I really had no idea of what product types I might get.
Very pretty packaging!
Acure Shampoo and Conditioner (size unknown, but it's a deluxe sample size, enough for 5 shampoo/conditioner uses.): I'm MADLY in love with this duo of products for the scent alone. It smells like almond oil, and is so incredibly yummy. I've already used it once and I am fully convinced that a vegan, gluten free, sulfate free, paraben free, and cruelty free product really CAN be an amazing hair product.

Tsi-La Fiori D'Arancio Organic Perfume Oil: This is SUCH a great scent. The first thing I notice is a really citrus-like top note, but there are some undertones of florals as well. The card says it has orange blossoms, tangerines, neroli flowers, vanilla orchids, and honey. It all combines to make one of my favorite perfume samples this year!

Misa Nail Lacquer: This gorgeous vibrant pink shade is called "First Kiss." This brand is new to me and I am definitely planning to buy more colors because the formula and color is truly excellent.
Left to Right: 1 coat, 2 coats, 2 coats w/topcoat. Great coverage and beautiful color.
Gift Certificate for Odacite Organic 10-day Skin Treatment: This is a $29 value and includes an email skin consultation, a personalized skin routine, and 7 freshly made skin care products (cleanser, toner, day cream, night cream, eye cream, exfoliant, and masque.)

Go Raw Spirulina Energy Bar (1.4 g, one serving): This USDA Organic certified energy bar is entirely live, no GMOs, no Trans Fats, no cholesterol - plus gluten free, wheat free, and nut free. I'm a huge sesame seed fan and look forward to trying this.
Petit Vour is an excellent box for any beauty lover, and a true must have for those who shop vegan and cruelty free. I loved my first Petit Vour! You can check it out and get your Petit Vour box here: Petit Vour!



Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.

No comments:

Post a Comment