SEARCH THIS SITE:

Food Subscription Box Reviews: Tasterie Review

Tasterie has been around for a year now, but this was my first time actually trying the box out! Anyone who has food allergies or special dietary restrictions knows how challenging it can be to find foods that fit your needs while still being enjoyable. Tasterie was created for people with allergies, food restrictions, or just people who want to eat healthy delicious food!
There was so much food that two of these boxes were filled up and fixed together!
In the Snack Box size Tasterie you can select the box that meets your health needs best:

Dairy Allergy
Dairy & Egg Allergy
Dairy & Soy Allergy
Egg Allergy
Gluten & Wheat Allergy
Gluten, Wheat & Dairy Allergy
Gluten & Wheat Allergy + Vegan
Healthy & Nutritious
Nut Allergy
Soy Allergy
Vegan

In the Signature Box Tasterie you can select any of the above, OR the "Top 8 Allergy" box. All the boxes meet rigorous allergen testing/manufacturing protocols.
All the Tasterie box items. This is the "Healthy and Nutritious" Box.
Sam Mills Gluten Free Granola (12 oz): This is a nice crunchy granola with lots of good texture from the nuts. Yummy!
Udi's Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Granola Bars: This package of 5 granola bars was excellent. Chewy, delicious, and does not taste like the stereotypical "health" food. They are so yummy - I've been using these as a mid-afternoon snack. They're filling and delicious, plus it satisfies my sweet tooth.
Slow Cooker Gourmet Sunday at Grandma's Pot Roast Stew Mix (13 oz, makes 7 servings when prepared): This is a simple way to make a real home cooked meal with very minimal effort. You just have to add the meat and potatoes and let your slow cooker take care of the rest. I've not had the opportunity to try this out yet, but I love the fact that we got something big enough to make a meal for a whole family in this box.
Beanfield's Bean & Rice Chips (single serving bag): These Pico De Gallo chips were the first thing we tried and they were really delicious. I'm completely hooked on these and will be buying  full size bag asap. SO good.
Brown Rice Chips (2 bags, 1.7 oz each): These are an interesting snack because they grew on me. The first one I tasted I did not care for. The flavor was so unique, kind of nutty, crispy, light -- but it was so different I crunched into a second one. Now I think they're pretty good, it's just a different taste than the rice chips I've had before. I've been enjoying these as a snack to meet those crunchy/salty cravings in a healthy way. Into bag two now!
Crispy Natural Carrot Crisps with Paprika (.53 oz): These were very good, unexpectedly so. Crunchy, uniquely flavored, and a little bit of kick to them.
The box included two recipes that give you very easy to follow instructions for a baked zucchini fries recipe and  salsa soup recipe. The Zucchini fries are fantastic -- made them last night. And I don't eat zucchini normally, but the fries make it good somehow. Also included was a Barney Butter coupon for $1 off.
Tasterie gives you two options: The Snack Box ($18) contains 6 to 8 "grab and go" goodies and snacks. The Signature Box ($25) contains 6 to 8 healthy and safe foods in larger sizes than the Snack Box. The Signature box will include a couple of recipes that make it easy to cook healthy and delicious (this Tasterie review covers the Signature box.)

I was quite amazed at the huge amount of food I got, with almost all of it being full size or multi-serving items. This box can be an amazing asset to moms who have children with specific allergies, for adults who are dealing with allergies, for people going gluten free, or just for those who need to get started on a new healthy lifestyle. They will customize your box, so you know you'll be able to use everything, a huge plus. This Tasterie review is a highly positive one, and I definitely recommend trying it! Get it here: Tasterie!




Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section. 

2 comments:

  1. those granola bars look delicious! I'm GF and really want to try them, yum.


    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were SO good! I've got to buy more of those, loved them.

    ReplyDelete