SEARCH THIS SITE:

Mirenesse GlammBox Reviews Part One: The GlammBox Makeup Box!

Mirenesse is an Australian company that makes high end makeup and skincare for both the Australian and US markets. Ipsy included a Mirenesse lip bomb (includes the stain, lacquer, and gloss all in one tube) late last year, and it was really fantastic. That lip bomb launched my interest in Mirenesse, and when I saw ads for the GlammBox, of course I was incredibly excited to try it out.

There are three types of GlammBoxes: A makeup only box, a skincare only box, and a mixed box that includes some makeup and some skincare. The Mirenesse GlammBox reviews here will cover each of these three boxes. I'm covering one in each part to avoid extreme photo overload! 

The Mirenesse Makeup GlammBox

Love the packaging, it's very elegant.
Mirenesse Makeup GlammBox
Seamless Velvet Shadow in Aussie Babe (2.5 g/.09 oz): Favorite item! The pattern is so pretty I almost hated to use it, it has great colors, and love how the applicator fits inside the container (it slides into the silver top portion!)
Glossy Kiss in Fairy Kiss (3g/.11 oz): A really beautiful pinkish shade, very easy to apply. Fairly sheer, and a great item to have on the go.
Auto Eye/Lip Liner Duet in Ebony and Coco (.25g/.01ozX2): This is such a convenient thing to have. Rather than carrying separate eye and lip pencils, it's all in one! These are pretty soft and very easy to apply. You do need to make sure to roll them back down once used (yes, I learned the hard way!)
24hr Brow Lift & Shape Mascara (1.5g/.5oz): The color is lovely with a subtle golden brown sheen. More than anything I just love the packaging, so elegant. I've worn this twice and find it to be fairly long wearing, and no smudging at all!
Whipped Moisture Fill in Slave to Love (10g/.17oz): This is a line filling luminizer designed for wear either alone or over makeup. It has SPF 10 included.

When you order your GlammBox, you will be prompted to choose the skin tone most closely matching yours based on the swatches they provide online. Options include:
Vanilla
Vienna
Mocha
Bronze
My skintone selection (the skintone specific items you see in these reviews) are in the "Mocha" shade.

This was the makeup only box, but if you are interested in a skincare box or a mixed skincare/makeup box, please check out my upcoming reviews of those boxes!

The GlammBoxes are $15 per month, and shipping is an additional $10 for a total of $25. You'll get a value of at least $60 per GlammBox. However, if you are a member of the VIP club ($25 monthly) you'll get free shipping on all GlammBoxes, along with a $25 voucher monthly, special members only pricing of up to 80% off Mirenesse items, beauty points for every purchase.

Interested in the GlammBox? You can sign up here: Mirenesse GlammBox

Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a fantastic box, I wonder if they ship to Canada... hmm... probably don't need another makeup sub though!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to try this one so bad but I want the skincare one too. Are you having the other glammbox reviews soon?

    ReplyDelete