SEARCH THIS SITE:

Jewelry Crafting Subscription Box Review: ChicMaker Review!

 ChicMaker caught my attention for several reasons: It is a crafting box, it's a jewelry box, and it's from Paris! The company is based in Paris and the packages actually come direct from that glamorous city:
Tres Chic!
Every month, ChickMaker sends subscribers a package filled with the materials needed to create the jewelry piece of the month for $29. You'll need some basic jewelry making tools and jewelry adhesive on hand (or you can purchase the starter kit, with everything you need tool-wise, for $25.) The jewelry crafts are typically suitable for nearly any skill level and will take around 45 minutes to complete. 
The Starter Kit, with all the jewelry making tools you'll need to complete the jewelry projects from ChicMaker. All packaged up in a cute drawstring bag!
The jewelry supplies: This includes all the beads needed, the metal components, clasp, and the line to string the necklace.
Fantastic instructions: Not only written instructions, but also a visual guideline for every step. The instructions make projects easy enough for any level of crafter.
I am really enjoying this project! Currently my necklace is what I will term "a work in progress," but really feeling quite pleased at how simple and easy to follow the instructions are. Once I complete the project I'll post it, but here is a preview of the lovely piece, once finished:
The stunning Aztec necklace!
I had so much fun with this jewelry crafting kit! The ChicMaker subscription gives you not only the fun of crafting but also the fun of getting on-trend jewelry pieces to wear or give s gifts. You can check it out here: ChicMaker



Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! And it'd be unlikely a ton of women would have the same pieces. I need to check them out more to see if they do silver or white gold. I don't wear yellow gold and that's all I see on their mobile website.
    **. Also I'm new to blogging, focusing on sub boxes too. Would you follow me? I'd really appreciate it! My blog is www.crazy4subscriptionboxes.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete