SEARCH THIS SITE:

Mirenesse GlammBox Reviews Part Three: Mirenesse Makeup/Skincare Mixed GlammBox

In part one and part two of the Mirenesse GlammBox reviews, I covered the awesome Mirenesse makeup and skincare Glammboxes. This Mirenesse Glammbox review will cover the skincare/makeup mixed box. Like the other GlammBoxes, the mixed makeup/skincare box option costs $15/month, with $10 shipping from Australia. Greatly reduced prices and free shipping can be obtained by joining their VIP club.


Power Lift Dermal Firming Face Mask: This mask gives your skin doses of collagen (for skin plumping) and retinol (to diminish fine lines, sun damage, etc). The mask felt a little funny on the face at first (I don't use sheet masks very often) but after a few moments it felt pretty relaxing. My skin felt incredibly soft and so clean afterwards, without feeling painful or tight. I could really see a difference and my skin looked more polished after this mask.
The Mirenesse Auto eye/lip liner duo in Ebony and Coco is a product I love because it gives me two makeup bag essentials in one. Both the eyeliner and the lip liner are very creamy and have some genuinely great staying power. The eyeliner does not tend to smudge. I've found that with the lip liner it's best to maybe apply, then smudge inwards just a bit to avoid any unexpected smudging.
Mirenesse Lip liner duet: This lip liner duo, in "Passion Plums" gives you a pair of gorgeous plum colored shades. Although they look a bit dark in the photo, when applied they do have a fair amount of sheerness to them. They can, therefore, work for nearly any complexion. This gold packaging is so gorgeous, I fell in love with it!
Mirenesse mascara is something I love just based on the adorable container! The formula itself is quite good. No smudging or flaking, and the brush is a great one. Although I'm not seeing results that look as if I'm wearing false lashes, I am seeing a very natural looking improvement in lash length. My own lashes are already black so I don't see a color change but I believe this would impart a black tint to anyone who wants that.
Magic Touch Foundation: The color you get will be based upon your choice of skin shades when you ordered. This one is in Mocha. From lightest to darkest, your four choices are: Vanilla, Vienna, Mocha, and Bronze. I found the foundation to be quite nice because it provides good coverage but doesn't have that suffocating feel that heavy coverage foundation can have.
This was the makeup/skincare Mirenesse mixed box, but if you are interested in a makeup only box or a mixed skincare only box, please check out my other reviews of those boxes. I am truly wowed by the Mirenesse products. I can't pay a much higher compliment to Mirenesse than to say that I will be purchasing their skincare line and several of their makeup items regularly now, especially their awesome lip products and highlighters.

Out of the three Mirenesse Glammboxes, if I had to choose just one I think I'd go with the makeup box because I just really loved all the makeup products and I'm using them all very regularly. However, the skincare items are definitely high quality and I'm enjoying them so I'll probably plan to order a skincare Glammbox every few months as well. I will most likely join the VIP club for the price cuts and the free shipping.


The GlammBoxes are $15 per month each, and shipping is an additional $10 for a total of $25. You'll get a value of at least $60 per GlammBox. However, if you are a member of the VIP club ($25 monthly) you'll get free shipping on all GlammBoxes, along with a $25 voucher monthly, special members only pricing of up to 80% off Mirenesse items, beauty points for every purchase. The Mirenesse deals are truly spectacular, for example they have some gift with purchase deals that give you full size products frequently. I'll be showcasing one of their gift with purchase deals in an upcoming piece.

Interested in the GlammBox? You can sign up here: Mirenesse GlammBox



Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.

No comments:

Post a Comment