SEARCH THIS SITE:

Target Beauty Box Review: Target Beauty Box June!


When Target announced they were starting a beauty box (frequency as yet undetermined) for $5, I was ready to order immediately! I've been fortunate enough to get a couple of the free  (sadly, now defunct) seasonal beauty bags from Target and always enjoyed those very much so I felt pretty sure the $5 bag would be well worth the investment.
Target Beauty Box: It came in a really nice reusable sturdy white box, similar to a mini-GlossyBox.
Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Appliques (full size): I got this cute snakeskin pattern. I have yet to try these out but I love the convenience of this product.
Fekkai Glossing Cream (2 oz): This is an excellent product that I've tried before. Use it after shampoo and conditioning, it imparts an extra shine to your hair, and makes it feel really sleek.
Effaclar Duo acne treatment sample (.17 oz, foil pouch): I've tried this and it seems like a decent product but it doesn't compare to my holy grail acne treatment, Evologie.
L'Oreal Magic Skin BB Cream (.025 oz, foil pouch): This is a BB cream in light color. Too light for my skin tone and I'm passing this on to a friend with lighter skin tone.
Gilette Venus Razor: This is a 5-blade razor that has Olay moisture strips on either side, and it's deliciously strawberry scented.
This coupon is good for $3 off any $15 beauty product purchase at Target, either online or in stores. A great value coupon, especially considering the entire box cost only $5!

Target has not yet announced when they'll launch their next beauty box yet, but when it happens I'll be sure to announce it here on SBT! You can also keep an eye on the Target Style Facebook page for future beauty box announcements. What do you think, pretty good for $5?





Opinions stated in all site reviews on SBT are entirely those of the author.  SBT does not accept monetary compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box and products. Some posts on SBT may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.

3 comments:

  1. heck yeah that razor is my favorite and is like $8.99 alone! jealous!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish they had this is Canada! Hope they do eventually it's amazing!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello There. I discovered your weblog the usage of msn.
    This is an extremely smartly written article. I'll
    be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information.
    Thank you for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

    Also visit my webpage :: http://adrenalastreview.net

    ReplyDelete