When I heard about Treatsie, I was definitely interested: What's not to love about artisan candies and yummy sweet snacks in monthly subscription box? The Treatsie box features items like gourmet truffles, high end candy, or even gourmet versions of some sweet snack favorites. This box featured in this Treatsie box review arrived in a quite hot time of year and was nicely protected by cold packs, which was good to see. I had no melting, and all the treats were in perfect condition, so the cold packs definitely worked! I'd still caution you to try to get your Treatsie box inside as soon as possible during these punishingly hot months (but I think when the stuff is this delicious I could have lived with some melting!)
 |
| Box full of delicious treats! |
 |
| Loblolly Creamery Marshmallows: Honey Vanilla Bean flavor, made with pure cane sugar, local wildflower honey, madagascar vanilla beans, powdered sugar, sea salt, and gelatin. These have such a great flavor to them! The square shape is something I really enjoyed as well, made them feel even more gourmet. |
 |
| Nutwhats Cashew Coconut Scribble: This was SO GOOD! I can't begin to describe how decadent and wonderful this was. As a big coconut lover, I really enjoyed this one especially, and although I'm not normally a huge cashew fan I could eat this every day forever. |
 |
| Nutwhats Pecan Scribble: This is just as delicious as the cashew coconut one, and reminds me of a delicious pecan pie, but a million times better. A couple of friends tried this and immediately wanted to know where to buy it. |
 |
| The Caramel House: A selection of three caramel types: Vanilla (buttery, pure caramel, wonderful!), Naked Turtle (buttery, nutty, very sweet - favorite one!) and Beer & Pretzel caramel (really good, so unique, with a middle filling of pretzel flavor crunch.) |
To learn more about each treat, you can visit the Treatsie website, where they also tell you how to purchase full size versions of the items if desired. I really enjoyed the Treatsie box! This would be a fun subscription to get for either a special treat each month, or to give as a very nice and unique gift for foodies. The sub costs $15 monthly and can be ordered here (you may need to get on the waiting list as Treatsie is growing fast in popularity):
Treatsie
Opinions stated in all site reviews on
SBT are entirely those of the author. SBT does not accept monetary
compensation for reviews. However, some boxes reviewed on SBT were
provided free of charge in exchange for an honest evaluation of said box
and products. Some posts on SBT
may contain affiliate links or referral links. Please view the site
disclosure in its entirety in the "About/Contact" section.
I love candy... trying not to droll at my screen. Pretty sure I don't need more temptation showing up every month though!
ReplyDeletewritingwhimsy.com