SEARCH THIS SITE:

Ipsy Review: June Ipsy Review

Ipsy's Glambag this month was pretty impressive! I didn't like it as much as last month's spectacular bag, but it was pretty close. The theme this month was "Wild" and that yielded the cutest Ipsy bag ever in my opinion. Loved this print! This Ipsy review covers the June Ipsy Glambag.
Another packed full Ipsy bag this month!

All the Ipsy items out of the bag
J.Cat Sparkling Cream Palette: Super sparkly. Not something to wear daily but it will be fun to play with for evening looks. Or costume parties.
Psssst! Instant Dry Shampoo: I've heard great things about this brand of dry shampoo and I look forward to trying it. The container is deluxe travel sized and is safe for airline travel, so it will be accompanying me on vacation soon.
The Cailyn 3-piece gel eyeliner set. I'm already a big fan of this because Wantable sent me the black version a few months ago. The brush is easy to use, it's a good formula, and I love how it all fits together into one easy piece. The gel liner pot screws into the bottom and the brush slots into the top!
Purple shade of the Cailyn gel liner.
Starlooks lip pencil in "Tipsy." I'm not a big fan of the shade, it tends to look a bit screaming orange on me. However, Starlooks cosmetics are very nice quality and I may trade this for a more suitable shade.
Nyx cream blush: Yes, it is really that bright. I had been hoping for the mosaic blush but alas, this neon pink shade is what I found. My skintone is dark enough that it hopefully will be more subtle looking when worn.
Nyx cream blush close up.
Want your own Glambag? Ipsy is just $10 including shipping monthly. They charge on the first of the month and deliver around the 10th to the 17th. Get it here: IPSY!

6 comments:

  1. Love the cosmetic bag! Thought that last month's bag was my favorite, but this one is even better because of the wild print!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This bag is so cute! Definitely my favorite pattern for an ipsy bag ever.

      Delete
  2. So jealous! Waiting on my own bag to arrive... a friend received hers today so I luckily got to peek through it as well, but I'm anxious for my own! Check out and follow (if you like it!) my blog at stylishinsuburbia.com <3
    xo Kenzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. The purple eyeliner is so fun! I would be careful with the dry shampoo, pretty sure you can't take aerosols of any kind on the plane. I am curious but cautious about dry shampoo given my near-black hair :) This seems like a great month of ipsy though!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jealous - I want your bag! I hate mine! Nothing I could use! :( What size (in oz or mL) is the dry shampoo?! I would be happy to trade the neon pink for the mosaic (I don't use powder blush) if you are interested! - http://itsawonderfullifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and I got the exact same bag this month!! :)

    ReplyDelete