The Julep June selections (the California Coast Collection) were pretty nice, and I found them to be very evocative of the season. While the sea salt texture hair spray and the dry body oil looked pretty interesting, I tend to stick with the Julep products that are already proven (or at least that's my plan after the let down of the DD cream.) The three-polish profile (It Girl) was irresistible to me this month because I got some great summer shades: Nadia (pale golden color), Tracy (gorgeous blue sea salt finish), and Angela (a deep blue green shimmery shade.)
 |
| Julep July box: The It Girl box |
 |
Top to bottom: Tracy, Nadia, Angela
|
 |
| Green Tea Facial Blotting Papers: A nice new product from Julep! This contains 40 of the lightly scented pale green sheets, which are great to have on hand to get rid of summer shine on your face. |
Pretty good month for Julep! I love the sea salt finish especially, and the other two polishes I got are quite nice formulas that have great shimmery color to them. The blotting papers are a HUGE improvement over last month's salt water taffy as the box extra. You can try Julep for free (just pay shipping) when you use the code FREEBOX for your introductory box here:
Julep!
No comments:
Post a Comment